XinRay AE Store Review - HIK and Dahua

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Needed a cost effective solution for a simple project without remote connectivity needed - local recording only - so china region cameras were fine.

Ordered 8 HIK Turrets (China Region with Multi Language firmware) and a World/International NVR that can be updated this past Tuesday and received the entire order today via DHL (7 Days from order placement to delivery in US)

All cameras are metal/vandal proof model - Not plastic.
*Edit* - The 1 2.8mm camera was plastic which is fine as this will be an inside garage camera. All 4mm and 6mm were metal

Customer service was easy and communication was always timely. If you need any HIK hardware I would endorse xinray as an AE seller as I had a great experience. They also sell some Dahua hardware but it appears it's not there current latest and greatest hardware.

XinRay Store - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling and more on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Install pics to come this weekend possibly if I have time.

Attachments

Rellim

n3wb
Reaction score
Agree. I've bought a bit of stuff from them. NVR and cameras. I've been back several times as service is always good.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So their still shipping Hacked CN regional models too, thats intresting

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score

RBW

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I was close to pulling the trigger on Hikvision, but now having gone down the Dahua Starlight route I feel sorry for all those poor buggers.
You sorry for who? Those who buy Hikvision?

SamRay

n3wb
Reaction score
I know this post is old, the solution is simple. Before you order if XInray is a ”legitimate” reseller of HIKvision, when you are ready to order with the part numbers, just asl XINRAY if they can provide the serial numbers of your order to validate with HIKvision , call their support numbers and or look up their website to confirm if the serial numbers are fake or real. International or US or Any country in the world, if it is HIKvision legitimate the serial numbers will tell you the story......simple......