Yes, the world has gone mad!

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

jpc-s4

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Probably the only thing true is highlighted in yellow.

View attachment 182412
Exactly. Tell the police, and they don't give a flying fig. They won't take a report, much less investigate, in most areas. In my hellhole of a state, they get released with less than a slap on the wrist. Sheer idiocy.

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
What's happening in Canada mirrors quite well what's happening on many liberal states such as California, Washington, etc.

But if one were just to post a video with commenting something like "Look at the thief!" it would be hard to make a case for defamation.

I mean, one is allowed to post video they've taken on their own property as 90% of these thefts are visible from the street anyway, hence making it within public view.

Ah, Canada. You had so much potential. Where did it all go so wrong? Pierre Trudeau, the first Trudeau PM.

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
What's happening in Canada mirrors quite well what's happening on many liberal states such as California, Washington, etc.

But if one were just to post a video with commenting something like "Look at the thief!" it would be hard to make a case for defamation.

I mean, one is allowed to post video they've taken on their own property as 90% of these thefts are visible from the street anyway, hence making it within public view.

Ah, Canada. You had so much potential. Where did it all go so wrong? Pierre Trudeau, the first Trudeau PM.
Screenshot 2024-01-11 211304.png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 211412.png