Yet Another Free Extension for Blue Iris Adding AI Object Dectection/Reduction in False Alarms/Enhanced Notification of Activity/On Guard

Ken98045

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Version 3.0.1 has now (finally) been released. There is a separate post here concerning it. I don't know if anyone is actively using Version 2.x. If you are I strongly suggest move to Version 3. Note that the the Version 2 setup files are not compatible. However, I think that the new features (and fewer bugs) are well worth moving to Version 3.

This thread has been inactive since all of my time has been devoted to the new release. Let me know if you have questions.

Here is the new post:

Reaction score
Version 3.0.1 has now (finally) been released. There is a separate post here concerning it. I don't know if anyone is actively using Version 2.x. If you are I strongly suggest move to Version 3. Note that the the Version 2 setup files are not compatible. However, I think that the new features (and fewer bugs) are well worth moving to Version 3.

This thread has been inactive since all of my time has been devoted to the new release. Let me know if you have questions.

Here is the new post:
and here I thought sold your patent to some big corp, because this extension is that awesome :)

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Your link above says, "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." when I click it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Your link above says, "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." when I click it.
I moved it here. @Ken98045 accidently placed it in a private forum.