You be the judge.

Reaction score
My neighbors home was burglarized on Saturday morning around 2:20-2:30. I checked my video clips for anything around that time and i see a suspicious vehicle. I do not recognize it as one of my neighbors. It drives around the block two times slowly. Finally it drives away a lot faster. Could this vehicle be associated with the crime. You be the Judge.

Reaction score
It was a home down the street in the direction that the vehicle first drove down. I only know of the break in because it was my aunts home. Her neighbor said he got pictues of them leaving from around her home. So i checked my video clips to see if anyone walked past my home. No one walked past around that time but this vehicle was driving around suspiciously so that is why i think it may have been involved. Her home is in the middle of the block so it is not visible from my videos. I have reached out to her neighbor to see if he could see which way they went and if they got into the vehicle that is seen driving around. But he has not responded yet.

StratRider

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If it were me, I would put it on a USB and offer it up to the PD with your Aunts case # and forget about it.
In about 2 weeks a detective may call and ask for it. You could give them the plate # as suspicious and if they care, they will get back to you (likely later than you think)

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I saw a news article here in Commiefornia that police won't even investigate unless the value of stolen property is over $950. Thieves are now carrying calculators to make sure they don't go over that amount. I don't know if it is true or not, but if I had to put money on it I would say it is.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I saw a news article here in Commiefornia that police won't even investigate unless the value of stolen property is over $950. Thieves are now carrying calculators to make sure they don't go over that amount. I don't know if it is true or not, but if I had to put money on it I would say it is.
iirc, it depends on the LEO department. Also, it can be a total amount of value.. so if they catch the thief with a carload of stolen packages worth more than $1000 it matters more to the prosecutors.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Actually Cali and NYC are vying for the Crown of most Stupid. In NYC they no longer lock up criminals for non violent crimes, no bail required...... but the politicians who passed this get lots of votes! ..We need to wall it off and let them eat each other...

Manslaughter, Arson, Hate Crimes -- See All The Crimes Suspects In New York Now Get Released For Under Bail Reform
New York man arrested 3 times in 1 day; police say bail-reform law to blame
It begins: Four time bank robber walks free in New York under new "bail reform" law

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Something seems to be destroying people's ability to think logically and reasonably. It has to be either something the Chinese put in all that crap they send to this country, or global warming. OH wait!! Not global warming but climate change.

Wayne

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Yea, I am in california and most of the laws which were specially passed by voters back in 2014 are helping criminals. Voters please please please pay attention when you are voting.

stevejay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
In L.A. if you observe a crime in progress and the perp appears to be a vagrant, when you call 911 do not mention that fact or use other description like “homeless.“ Political structure in the city has instructed LAPD not to roll out on any crimes committed by homeless unless it‘s a violent felony. They basically own the streets ( and neighborhoods) now.