You can’t make this up…

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Description of video:: * Young woman approach car whose owner is videotaping * Woman claims that the male driver wrecked her car and is outraged * Male driver calmly explains that she rear-ended him and he'll call
the police to sort it out * Woman continues to be unhinged and swears up a storm continuing to claim that the driver destroyed her "new" car

Red on Twitter: "You can’t make this up…‍♀♀ https://t.co/YQqDutRadG" / Twitter

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Description of video:: * Young woman approach car whose owner is videotaping * Woman claims that the male driver wrecked her car and is outraged * Male driver calmly explains that she rear-ended him and he'll call to police to sort it out * Woman continues to be unhinged and swears up a storm continuing to claim that the driver destroyed her "new" car

Red on Twitter: "You can’t make this up…‍♀♀ https://t.co/YQqDutRadG" / Twitter

Well .. he did get a babe magnet .. guess the magnetic power was just too strong ;)

1633371231995.png
1633371259593.png
1633371298932.png

1633371474475.png

Reaction score
And, they vote and breed.
If you ever needed one example of why security cameras are absolutely essential in the modern age, this is it.

She could have claimed that he backed into her car. If she had a couple of friends to vouch for her, who could be sure of the truth? A man driving a car like that would be a perfect target for a lawsuit.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you ever needed one example of why security cameras are absolutely essential in the modern age, this is it.

She could have claimed that he backed into her car. If she had a couple of friends to vouch for her, who could be sure of the truth? A man driving a car like that would be a perfect target for a lawsuit.
Yeah, I believe more and more that all cars should be fitted with front and rear dashcams. Mine is.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Great video, sadly this type of behaviour is on the rise across the globe. You tube has endless videos that span NA, Asia, Europe, Russia.

As others noted if there was no video evidence and a group of people were in on the scam.

The average person would be totally screwed!

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I’ll have to eat a small plate of crow. As new video evidence shows both parties have some guilt in the final outcome. The second video shows the lambo cut off the Audi and side swipes the same.

I gather this is what provoked the woman to rear end the Lamborghini.

Tale of the tape . . .

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’ll have to eat a small plate of crow. As new video evidence shows both parties have some guilt in the final outcome. The second video shows the lambo cut off the Audi and side swipes the same.

I gather this is what provoked the woman to rear end the Lamborghini.

Tale of the tape . . .

Regardless, the moral of the story remains unchanged. This is why security cameras are so essential. The video tells the truth.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Lambo almost hits a bicyclist ..

1633743456448.png
1633743508157.png

looks like the lambo hit her first ...

1633743550149.png

So it looks like the Lambo driver almost hits the bicyclist, appears to have been attempting to go around the audi ( reportedly taking the red light ) for a left turn getting into the oncoming traffic lane, .. swipes the audi in an attempt to avoid the hitting the bicyclist ..

So, I'm not feeling sorry for this Lambo driver ... seems like a real "jerk"

a quick view of the side swipe hit ...