You're taking the Piss!

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It's infuriating! But the good news is your camera night image and zoom function is working great! :winktongue:

Sphinxicus

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
i'd say he wasnt far from home. He's done the "get out the taxi, have a fag, piss and a few breaths of fresh air before i get home thing". That or he didnt want the guys he was sharing a taxi with to know where he lived lol

What cam do you have facing up the street to where he got out? Is that your PTZ also? Can make out one of the passangers faces!

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I feel this individual was trying to help out the local environment by increasing the Green Space by self watering the area. Not a lot of trees, grass, or anything remotely called green space vs a few shrubs in that spot . . . :winktongue:

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
i'd say he wasnt far from home. He's done the "get out the taxi, have a fag, piss and a few breaths of fresh air before i get home thing". That or he didnt want the guys he was sharing a taxi with to know where he lived lol

What cam do you have facing up the street to where he got out? Is that your PTZ also? Can make out one of the passangers faces!
Yes my PTZ SD5A425XA-HNR