Yunch (Huisun?) YC-HD785R-30X PTZ Cam, really need help to get control of it again

Reaction score
UPDATE:
Was able to connect to adjust settings using the ONVIF Device Manager.
I have a very old firmware on this device: V2.0.1 Build 20161020102012S
Does anybody have a newer firmware for this unit?
I assume my firmware are so old that it is incompatible with current IE of Win10 and that is why I can't do anything from IE interface....

Hi all, I have a Yunch branded YC-HD785R-30X that has been in the shelf for 3 years. Decided to wake it up. Found the IP address through IP scan. Finally found the user/pass but when logging in using my IE, I only get the screens without values. Even when I try to click the "Click to Download" for Plugin, I get an error message that Internet is not available.

I can not change any settings, find the firmware, reboot, reset... nothing works.

How can I get control of this device again?

attached are the screenshot from a portscan of the device and an example of empty settings.

1594382758672.png
1594382973362.png

Last edited:

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I assume my firmware are so old that it is incompatible with current IE of Win10 and that is why I can't do anything from IE interface.
Excuse the dumb question - but definitely IE, not Edge?
The icon is superficially quite similar.
IE11 in Win10 should work OK.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
The empty settings you’d fill in wouldn’t you ? You have DHCP set to disabled so what happens if you enter static settings?

Reaction score
Excuse the dumb question - but definitely IE, not Edge?
Yes, Internet Explorer :)

The empty settings you’d fill in wouldn’t you ? You have DHCP set to disabled so what happens if you enter static settings?
As you can see from the screenshot, none of the values are pre-filled in like the current IP address etc.
But if I for instance try set set to DHCP, or ANY other setting, it will say as shown in the attached image below followed by a page refresh and I need to re-login. None of the settings I try to add/change/edit will be saved and after re-logged in all settings are still blank - even those I tried to change...

I hope I was able to describe the problem :)

1594419528148.png

Can I reset to factory default from telnet?