yup, another newbie

Kenjusticejr

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
kenjusticejr...you can call me Ken...not to be confused with "Ken" of BI... got 2 systems running BI, and enjoy playing with my cameras...which reminds me..i need to put a better camera up near the bird nest in my garage so I can clip some funny videos to share...Anyway... Eastern time in US here...

dalepa

Reaction score
kenjusticejr...you can call me Ken...not to be confused with "Ken" of BI... got 2 systems running BI, and enjoy playing with my cameras...which reminds me..i need to put a better camera up near the bird nest in my garage so I can clip some funny videos to share...Anyway... Eastern time in US here...
welcome birder!

got my bird cam and night cam going...

Kenjusticejr

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
awesome resolution on the bird cam..and scary footage of the big cat...bobcat? where is that? surely hope I don't see any footage of that cat on my cams...All I get is the "cat lady's" (neighbor with a dozen sick cats roaming around outside) cats marking their territory on my garbage can, doors, and flower beds...

dalepa

Reaction score
awesome resolution on the bird cam..and scary footage of the big cat...bobcat? where is that? surely hope I don't see any footage of that cat on my cams...All I get is the "cat lady's" (neighbor with a dozen sick cats roaming around outside) cats marking their territory on my garbage can, doors, and flower beds...
yep, bobcat just outside my fence... about 100 acres of woods, never expected a bobcat in the burbs... Get ya a bobcat, we have lots of cats go missing :)

I get lots of cats to my new drip now... and last night a meal-worm eating coon...

Kenjusticejr

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
well, unfortunately I don't have any nice high resolution videos to share at the moment...got an old terrible resolution video of my cousin steeling out of my cash register...but not worth watching... and my cams at my house and business are still in the process of being upgraded and tweaked...over the next couple months, I should have 8 cams going at my business, and 7 at my house... out of them, about 1/2 will provide good resolution and frame rate... but just because I feel like I have to add something to your epic videos, I'll post a snapshot from the most recent cam I installed here at my business... 2mp Anran cam I picked up for about $100.....

Cam3.20140505_133026.jpg