Zmodo And BI

quickslip

n3wb
Reaction score
OK, the receive buffer increase was the magic for me.
Yeah, I have read a few different posts saying that the receive buffer adjustment helps, but I can't seem to get it to work again (this was working last night, so I still have some hope).
I have the receive buffer set to 2.5MB and the frame rate @ 20fps. still no luck.
Interesting thing - is that on the general tab, I can see the elapsed time counting up, and the frame rate adjusting, so I assume the feed is coming in.
all I get on the screen is Error: 80002745 ( socket error: 10053 ) 0

quickslip

n3wb
Reaction score
Yeah, I have read a few different posts saying that the receive buffer adjustment helps, but I can't seem to get it to work again (this was working last night, so I still have some hope).
I have the receive buffer set to 2.5MB and the frame rate @ 20fps. still no luck.
Interesting thing - is that on the general tab, I can see the elapsed time counting up, and the frame rate adjusting, so I assume the feed is coming in.
all I get on the screen is Error: 80002745 ( socket error: 10053 ) 0

Ok, an update - I tried again from my server (running Server 2008 R2)- and i could not get to the web interface from internet explorer. Something happened to my VM and it lost total network connectivity - so I re-installed the os and re downloaded Blue Iris and reinstalled that - now the cameras are connecting fine now. I have it set to RTSP port 9000 and HTTP port 80. Receive buffer is set to 2.5 MB and frame rate is set to 20fps.
So all is good, now I just have to get through configuring the BI software to do what I want it to do. Off to fine tune the Motion/Trigger settings

thanks for the help and suggestions.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, an update - I tried again from my server (running Server 2008 R2)- and i could not get to the web interface from internet explorer. Something happened to my VM and it lost total network connectivity - so I re-installed the os and re downloaded Blue Iris and reinstalled that - now the cameras are connecting fine now. I have it set to RTSP port 9000 and HTTP port 80. Receive buffer is set to 2.5 MB and frame rate is set to 20fps.
So all is good, now I just have to get through configuring the BI software to do what I want it to do. Off to fine tune the Motion/Trigger settings

thanks for the help and suggestions.
When tuning the motion, disable the object detect reject or you will miss valid motion events.

brelijah07

n3wb
Reaction score
Got it! But only camera #1 shows up using the NVR IP. Do I need a new cam for each cam IP?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bob

How did you get this to work? I've been banging my head against the wall followed all of these settings still no luck

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How did you get this to work? I've been banging my head against the wall followed all of these settings still no luck
Are you trying to set up a Zmodo NVR of the model/type like STEELGTR did back in Dec. 2014? It was likely similar to the Zmodo ZP-KE1H04-S-1TB (4 channel NVR, 4 each 720p cams with SPOE, 1TB, 2TB or no hard drive depending on model # suffix). If 'yes', then I set one up for a client back in May of 2015 that is working OK and have some configurations for you that will allow you to see all 4 cams on BI.