Zoom full screen on motion

jwamsley07

n3wb
Reaction score
I am currently using a Night Owl Poseidon DVR. I am going to be adding IP cameras and phasing out the night owl very soon. I have set up Blue Iris with the Night Owl and it is working great. One thing I cannot figure out is how to make the camera that detects motion zoom to full screen and then after motion go back to displaying all the cameras. My wife loves that feature on the Poseidon DVR and would like to have it when I move completely over to Blue Iris. I have read through documentation and FAQs, but either cannot find it or not understanding what settings set this up.

Can anybody help me?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. This function is not currently available on blue iris...I emailed the developer with this request a while back and he indicated that he will look into it...your best bet is to email support and ask for it...the more folks who ask for a feature the quicker it will be implemented.

Agorist

n3wb
Reaction score
Could it at least highlight the camera with the alert? I just started using Blue Iris yesterday and one of the first things I noticed is that I'm having a difficult time figuring out quickly which camera is alerting. I can only tell at all because it puts a new clip to the right. And, even that I could only tell because I had to uncheck an option somewhere that was causing it to append to existing clips.

I guess I could set up each camera with a different alert sound, but this should not be necessary.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The camera that is alerting should display a red border...unless that function was disabled..

kripp

n3wb
Reaction score
Have this been implement in blue iri yet?Would be awsome to have....