Zoom in and center up object question

juliand

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don't know if this is a feature BI does or the camera does.

While viewing live or recorded video in BI on my PC, I will digitally zoom in to view an object of my interest.
While zoomed in with some cams, I can grab the screen with mouse and pull the object of interest over to the screens center. That is good.

Now I have 6 cams and only half of the cameras let me do this while in BI, as others will just zoom in and my target object goes off the screen, if it was not centered in the cams aimed view.
Is there a setting for this action, I do not see any thing associated with doing this. All my cams are set up the same way, and I do have different models.
I have 2 5231-rze's and one lets me pull the picture over and the other does not.
I believe I let BI recognize and config my cams after giving it i.p. addresses, when I set them all up at different times.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if this is a feature BI does or the camera does.

While viewing live or recorded video in BI on my PC, I will digitally zoom in to view an object of my interest.
While zoomed in with some cams, I can grab the screen with mouse and pull the object of interest over to the screens center. That is good.

Now I have 6 cams and only half of the cameras let me do this while in BI, as others will just zoom in and my target object goes off the screen, if it was not centered in the cams aimed view.
Is there a setting for this action, I do not see any thing associated with doing this. All my cams are set up the same way, and I do have different models.
I have 2 5231-rze's and one lets me pull the picture over and the other does not.
I believe I let BI recognize and config my cams after giving it i.p. addresses, when I set them all up at different times.
disable ptz controls in the blue iris ptz tab and it will let you do this.

juliand

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks fenderman, It worked on those cams that were not letting me do this.
I checked the settings on the cams that were letting me do this already, and their setting was checked on.
Wonder why they worked, but problem solved anyway. Thanks