Zosi Wireless DVR - Add 3rd Party Cams

wee-haggis

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a a Zosi, 4 camera ,WiFi DVR ( 8 channels).
I am trying to find instructions on how to add 3rd party wifi cameras and utilize the empty channels.

Attachments

wee-haggis

n3wb
Reaction score
Don't have too much info unfortunately.

ZOSI 8CH 1080P Wireless Security Cameras System with Hard Drive 1TB,H.265+ 8Channel 1080P CCTV NVR and 4pcs 2.0MP Indoor Outdoor WiFi Surveillance Cameras,Night Vision,Motion Alert, Remote Access.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Don't have too much info unfortunately.

ZOSI 8CH 1080P Wireless Security Cameras System with Hard Drive 1TB,H.265+ 8Channel 1080P CCTV NVR and 4pcs 2.0MP Indoor Outdoor WiFi Surveillance Cameras,Night Vision,Motion Alert, Remote Access.
Hi @wee-haggis

Without additional information, it will be very hard to know if Zosi meets any standards that allow it to interoperate with other cameras.

At this time I would recommending keeping with the cameras that Zosi approves with that kit.

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
it looks like it will accept onvif cameras, but I will better contact tech support:

Customer Question:
"Is it a real onvif compliant? does it work with 3rd party cameras? do cameras work with onvif softwares like ispy?"

Answer:
Yes, this system can work with onvif softwares.
The NVR system can be compatible with the IPC camera.
This NVR system is 720p, if the IPC camera's resolution is same as it, they would be compatible with each other.
For more questions, please feel free to contact us.
Support Email: service@zositech.com
Whatsapp: +86-137-5005-6859

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

wee-haggis

n3wb
Reaction score
it looks like it will accept onvif cameras, but I will better contact tech support:

Customer Question:
"Is it a real onvif compliant? does it work with 3rd party cameras? do cameras work with onvif softwares like ispy?"

Answer:
Yes, this system can work with onvif softwares.
The NVR system can be compatible with the IPC camera.
This NVR system is 720p, if the IPC camera's resolution is same as it, they would be compatible with each other.
For more questions, please feel free to contact us.
Support Email: service@zositech.com
Whatsapp: +86-137-5005-6859
mmm.....I just got this reply from Zosi. As it turns out my other "non" Zosi IP cams are 720p while the new NVR is 1080p.

Attachments

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
mmm.....I just got this reply from Zosi. As it turns out my other "non" Zosi IP cams are 720p while the new NVR is 1080p.
Thanks @wee-haggis

I'll type a part of the reply here to make it easier for others to find it:

Customer Service Center ( ZOSI )
" .. This NVR only works with ZOSI IP camera whose model number is ZG2322M, it does not work with other brand of IP cameras. .."