ZYXEL TO ZYXEL MANAGED SWITCH

Stanley71

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I separated this thread thinking it was a different subject than my other about switchs and that one was getting a bit long.

Both my switches work great and can be accessed via a web browser. The two have separate IP addresses. When I attached the two together via Ethernet cable a problem arises. The switches still work but they cannot be accessed via web browser any longer. Seperate the two and both work. How can I keep these connected and still access them via browser?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I separated this thread thinking it was a different subject than my other about switchs and that one was getting a bit long.

Both my switches work great and can be accessed via a web browser. The two have separate IP addresses. When I attached the two together via Ethernet cable a problem arises. The switches still work but they cannot be accessed via web browser any longer. Seperate the two and both work. How can I keep these connected and still access them via browser?
you have set something incorrectly...what are the two ip address off the switcheS?

Stanley71

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Problem with the switches solved, garbage can.