2 Way Talk with Blue Iris, please refresh my memory?

sodade21

n3wb
Reaction score
you had yourself and Dahua camera or lorex or amcrest or some other brand and tried these tricks and worked for you? I have 2 Misecu 5MP cameras from ali their native app (icsee ) can give 2way talk..but anything i have tried so far is working for Blue iris... everything else is working with various profiles.. even this dahua trick make the camera working but not 2waytalk.... anything else i could try? (Btw im trying all these in the pc windows version of Blue iris and thats what i care for)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
you had yourself and Dahua camera or lorex or amcrest or some other brand and tried these tricks and worked for you? I have 2 Misecu 5MP cameras from ali their native app (icsee ) can give 2way talk..but anything i have tried so far is working for Blue iris... everything else is working with various profiles.. even this dahua trick make the camera working but not 2waytalk.... anything else i could try? (Btw im trying all these in the pc windows version of Blue iris and thats what i care for)
If the camera brand is not on the dropdown list you will need to contact support or find a brand that you know for certain is a clone that is on the list.
There is only a PC based version of BI.