2023 EmpireTech Spring Sales

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
@Sammyf DE amazon will also join the sales, but price is higher, because the price on Amazon DE include the VAT.
If not on DE Amazon, can buy from our aliexpress shop.

TallPaul

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi Andy, just FYI the FW link in the PDF for IPC-Color4K-T does not work, can you share link here?

Ethernaught

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Why are there some cameras/items on the refurb list which are listed as "New" with no price next to them? Should I just ignore those items?

Is this SD22404T-GN, or either of the two ptz cams below it on the refurb list a good purchase?

Thanks.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Why are there some cameras/items on the refurb list which are listed as "New" with no price next to them? Should I just ignore those items?

Is this SD22404T-GN, or either of the two ptz cams below it on the refurb list a good purchase?

Thanks.
Usually the no price indicates they were sold, so it is just placeholders now.

The SD22404T-GN is a budget PTZ cam that will work well indoors.

The other PTZs are suitable for indoors. I would go for the SD1A203T-GN over the SD1A404XB-GNR since they are both on the same size sensor.

Ethernaught

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Usually the no price indicates they were sold, so it is just placeholders now.

The SD22404T-GN is a budget PTZ cam that will work well indoors.

The other PTZs are suitable for indoors. I would go for the SD1A203T-GN over the SD1A404XB-GNR since they are both on the same size sensor.
Ah. I see.
Ok thanks.

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
I second this. I went with the SD1A404XB over the 2MP model and kind of regret it. It's a great camera and does some excellent face detection (it does 24/7 FD) as far as 25 meters but the 2MP model would have been a better buy.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Do I understand the rules right? You have to buy a camera to be eligible to buy a ticket?
If you have previously purchased a camera from Andy, you can buy a ticket for $5 (can buy two).

If during this sale you buy 1-3 cameras you will get a ticket. Purchase 4 or more cameras and get 2 tickets.

So an existing customer could buy 2 tickets and then get up to 2 more tickets if they buy 4 or more cameras.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone bought from us before can get chance to buy 2 tickets, each ticket 5usd
Anyone who bought NEW camera during the sales, can get at least 1 free ticket. See the details below:
Q: If i want to buy something during the sales and get free tickets , can I buy 2 more tickets? ----Yes, can buy 2 more.
1678247174304.png

Robertomcat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello, good morning.

In another post I have published, I was asking where to buy a PTZ camera of the Hikvision DS-2DE7A812MCG-EB model, as there are very few options of this model on the Internet, or simply there is nothing. In Dahua I have been looking for similar models that have been full colour, but I do not know if I have not looked for it well, because there is really no similar model to the Hikvision one.

A colleague of yours has sent me the link to this Andy's sales section, but I really don't know how this kind of sales work. I have also seen that the shops where Andy sells cameras do not display the name of the brand.

I currently have three Hikvision cameras, and two of them have been bought on Aliexpress and I have never had any problems with firmware updates.

Could one of you explain to me how the sales work in this section of Andy? Thank you very much.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hello, good morning.

In another post I have published, I was asking where to buy a PTZ camera of the Hikvision DS-2DE7A812MCG-EB model, as there are very few options of this model on the Internet, or simply there is nothing. In Dahua I have been looking for similar models that have been full colour, but I do not know if I have not looked for it well, because there is really no similar model to the Hikvision one.

A colleague of yours has sent me the link to this Andy's sales section, but I really don't know how this kind of sales work. I have also seen that the shops where Andy sells cameras do not display the name of the brand.

I currently have three Hikvision cameras, and two of them have been bought on Aliexpress and I have never had any problems with firmware updates.

Could one of you explain to me how the sales work in this section of Andy? Thank you very much.
I don't have hikvision ptz.The cams we sell are dahua OEM, put logo or no logo is a pain for us, most people not like logo, we offer the warranty for all what we sell, Aliexpress for dahua or hikvision 99% of them will be no warranty and local dahua/hikvision will not do warranty if not buy local.
We will change the price on sales days, you buy what you want to buy on the shops we posted, or buy directly via paypal payment way, sometimes i will do some further discount if buy bulk/system KIT via sending email to me.
By the way, dahua/hikvision has thousands models, so not easy to keep stocks. We select some good models and tested here, finding the bugs and keep updating it.

Robertomcat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I don't have hikvision ptz.The cams we sell are dahua OEM, put logo or no logo is a pain for us, most people not like logo, we offer the warranty for all what we sell, Aliexpress for dahua or hikvision 99% of them will be no warranty and local dahua/hikvision will not do warranty if not buy local.
We will change the price on sales days, you buy what you want to buy on the shops we posted, or buy directly via paypal payment way, sometimes i will do some further discount if buy bulk/system KIT.
No, for me it is not important that the cameras have the logo of the brand, it is only important that they can be updated with the official firmware.

What's the lottery ticket thing all about?

Is there a Dahua PTZ camera with Fullcolor technology and 8 Mpx 4K? I'll check their website again, just in case I missed something. Thanks.