2023 EmpireTech Spring Sales

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
No, for me it is not important that the cameras have the logo of the brand, it is only important that they can be updated with the official firmware.

What's the lottery ticket thing all about?

Is there a Dahua PTZ camera with Fullcolor technology and 8 Mpx 4K? I'll check their website again, just in case I missed something. Thanks.
SD8C845FG-HNF 45X 4K PTZ Nightvideo - YouTube check this model, the best one on the market, but price is high.
The lottery is mainly for the guys who bought from us before or going to buy at the sales.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi Andy I'll take some tickets. Did you say a 2 ticket limit? In which case I'll take 2.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Love the sale Andy!

Finalizing my selections now!

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
YES, just send email to buy directly, the sales price plan update, good luck for all!
If we are interested in buying direct, should we wait until the 20th to place the order with you? Or should we place the order before to give you more time to process the orders?

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
Best of luck to everyone on the lottery. That sd8 would be fantastic above my garage. lol..

Trying to decide which camera to get this time. I'm running out of room and will need to seriously start looking at a bigger NVR, or :gasp: BI.
I wholeheartedly agree with everything you wrote! Lol

I'd love to win the SD8 but I'm not sure if I could get it into the country without attracting a lot of the wrong attention! But if/when I do win it, I'll be sure to offer it to you for a great price!

And, yeah, I'm looking at moving to BI in the next year or so. Considering how fast the AI seems to be developing, it would be hard to justify staying with an NVR. Need to start hiding some money from the wife!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hi guys

The lottery selling end, so we will have another 220 tickets for the orders' buyers during the sales, see you soon at sales.
Tomorrow will have a new refurbished list, will see if anything good to buy.

Andy

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Please Attention:

Monday folks are busy with the start of the week on Monday. So we make some change on the sales time.
Here are the details:

The 2023 Spring Promotion Sale has been extended by one day!

New start and end times are as follows:
Start time/date - Sunday AM March 19 at 08:00 (8:00 AM EDST)
End time/date - Saturday PM March 25 at 23:59 (11:59 PM EDST)