2nd Amendment thread

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
BOMBSHELL: Liberty Safe SCANDAL just went NUCLEAR... It just got SIGNIFICANTLY WORSE...

Langley Outdoors Academy

BOMBSHELL: Liberty Safe SCANDAL just went NUCLEAR... It just got SIGNIFICANTLY WORSE...
In today's episode, we dive into the bombshell report that puts Liberty Safe's right back in the crosshairs. This is something you ALL need to see and spread out! Let's discuss people!

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Info your overlords rather you not know.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Thank you for these...We should compile all the other ones you have posted...

So many people do not even realize that the majority of the times that police are called the crime has already happened which leaves protection up to the citizens.

Here is the guy that was arrested in Centerville, TX:

1694892175252.png

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for these...We should compile all the other ones you have posted...

So many people do not even realize that the majority of the times that police are called the crime has already happened which leaves protection up to the citizens.

Here is the guy that was arrested in Centerville, TX:

View attachment 172479
You are your own first responder.
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.
Average home invasion is over in less than a minute.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You are your own first responder.
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.
Average home invasion is over in less than a minute.
To that end, earlier this year I picked up a Savage Arms model 320 20 gauge shotgun to assist with home defense. It has an 18.5" barrel, ghost-ring sights, thumbhole stock, at the moment loaded with 5+1 of #3 buckshot, 20 pellets. I mounted a 600 lumen LED flashlight and a green dot laser. Also comes in handy for the occasional need to obliterate the nocturnal armadillos....in self defense, of course. Kind of a "point and click" scenario, ya know? :lol:

At 74 I can no longer shoot a 12 gauge, causes too much trauma to these old bones, not to mention the bruise since I'm on blood thinner. It's OK....who do you know that would care to be shot with 20 pieces of #3 buck from 5 yards? :wtf:

20ga_3.jpg

20ga_4.jpg

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

I can almost hear Queen performing "Another One Bites the Dust" in the background......:winktongue:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
To that end, earlier this year I picked up a Savage Arms model 320 20 gauge shotgun to assist with home defense. It has an 18.5" barrel, ghost-ring sights, thumbhole stock, at the moment loaded with 5+1 of #3 buckshot, 20 pellets. I mounted a 600 lumen LED flashlight and a green dot laser. Also comes in handy for the occasional need to obliterate the nocturnal armadillos....in self defense, of course. Kind of a "point and click" scenario, ya know? :lol:

At 74 I can no longer shoot a 12 gauge, causes too much trauma to these old bones, not to mention the bruise since I'm on blood thinner. It's OK....who do you know that would care to be shot with 20 pieces of #3 buck from 5 yards? :wtf:

View attachment 172519

View attachment 172520
Sweet!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Washington Gun Law .. finding they do good content .

He covers how NRA is working to get a Temporary Restraining Order in NM state court .. ( current one is in Federal Court )

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Federal Court STRIKES DOWN California Gun Law! Cali Targeting 2nd amendment Loses on 1st Amendment
Tom Grieve

Sep 18, 2023

Fed Court STRIKES DOWN California Gun Law! Cali Targeting 2nd amendment Loses on 1st Amendment

Sometimes, the 1st amendment gets wrapped into the battle for the 2nd amendment and today we are discussing a major ruling about one of those times. The place: California, where else. The law: one that sought to effectively ban most forms of firearm advertising by creating a backdoor that if anything appeals to minors, it was illegal. And the court who struck this down as unconstitutional: California's own 9th circuit.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Some of the reader comments at the bottom are hilarious.

My fav: not hilarious but spot on: :headbang:

Lyoneye
1 hour ago
"Deas was taken into custody without bond on charges of armed robbery, aggravated assault with intent to commit a felony, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, grand theft of a firearm and illegally carrying a concealed firearm." - So my question to the anti gun zealots that roam this forum is this. What "common sense gun laws" would have prevented this? The criminal was in possession of a stolen firearm, AND illegally carrying it concealed. Want to REALLY do something about gun related crimes? Start making sure people like this guy are locked down for a long, LONG time rather than being given a hug and kicked back out on the streets by liberal prosecutors and judges.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Some of the reader comments at the bottom are hilarious.

Does anyone know the percentage of calls to police that are after the crime has been commented.. I would think it has to be high in burglaries.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone here not, never-ever been a victim of a home or car burglary? I'm just curious how lucky some of you may may have been in your lifetime. And in your lifetime includes any car or home your parents had while you were a minor living in their home. For me, as a kid, our house was burglarized once, another time dad's motorcycle was stolen out of the driveway. As a young adult on my own someone burglarized my 76' Camaro in a shopping center. Lastly, someone stole some newly planted sago palms plants out of my yard the first night after I moved into my new house I had built (talk about lowlifes :rofl:). And the next weekend, someone cut the top of my girlfriends convertible on the driveway and stole stuff out of it.

Last edited: