2nd Amendment thread

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

A 'star' witness for the prosecution in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial just blew the entire case for the prosecution, after he admitted to pointing his own gun at Rittenhouse before the teen shot his bicep off.
Thanks .. good article ...

1636402617466.png

imho expecting a civil lawsuit coming from Rittenhouse ... my guess asking for damages to cover his legal expenses + more ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Alec Baldwin Wants Police On Film Sets To Monitor Weapons Safety - Utterly Tone Deaf

comments, some:

baronvg
What’s REALLY annoying me about this whole thing is how everyone involved is now calling for changes in safety protocols in set. To make an analogy, that would be like car seat belts saving people everyday in crashes but then someone intentionally decides not to use it and they die in a crash. And because of that incident, the entire car safety industry has to be overhauled?!?! Makes no damn sense! You can’t break the rules and then complain that the rules don’t work when something goes wrong!!!

Verus Patri
He's just trying to deflect blame away from himself.
Alec - "If we had police officers this one wouldn't have happened." Like IF you checked the gun, or IF you didn't point a gun at someone, and IF you didn't pull the trigger. No Alec, this is all on the man behind the gun. You.

V S
We need cops to monitor Alec Baldwin. Or better - prison guards.

Skim Beeble
"You pay peanuts, you get Monkeys" is a common phrase in the Australian security industry.

Jim Clayson
"Utterly Tone Deaf" sums it up pretty well.

So... Does Baldwin suggest a) the film industry should get special police services for free? or b) the film industry should pay the police on the side and get potentially undue influence that would bias them in their favor? ...all while wanting the police defunded...? How about the film industry makes proper use of the resources already available to them and then follow the established rules? That certainly would've prevented any harm in this particular case.

Hali T Lightwork
So he insults police and then wants them to work for him? Makes 0 sense.

William Tate
That would be a waste of the police’s time and our taxes paid. LETS GO BALDWIN!

Marta Amance
Maybe Alex would do better by attending the various NRA safety programs. What Baldwin doesn't seem to know is the the NRA safe weapon handling instructors train almost all the police departments in the US. So Alex, demand NRA gun safety courses on all sets and to be attended by everyone including producers.

Asher Houseman
Sets don't need police officers. Producers and directors simply need to support and allow their armorer to perform their function instead of pushing them off to the side and forcing them to do other jobs on the set.

Philip Mullins
I will always stand behind Alec Baldwin
Cos I haven't a notion of standing in front of him!!!!

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I highly doubt this person votes conservative. In fact I would venture to guess that the majority of criminals who use guns inappropriately vote democrat …

and I highly doubt you will find many conservative woman willing to drop their drawers in a public parking lot to pee on the ground.

1637991344026.png

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I highly doubt this person votes conservative. In fact I would venture to guess that the majority of criminals who use guns inappropriately vote democrat …

and I highly doubt you will find many conservative woman willing to drop their drawers in a public parking lot to pee on the ground.

View attachment 109846
She is a terrible shot...