2nd Amendment thread

Reaction score
Very good video on this topic ..

2 people to blame here for this accident on Rust:
Prop master and Alec Baldwin ..

Alec Baldwin will probably get away due to his celebrity status .. and the blame will be on the prop master and ...

Alec Baldwin ".. because of his already very vocal stance on firearms
he's going to blame the gun, you watch"

View attachment 106199
View attachment 106200

ref:
Talk about hitting it on the nail at 16:20 in the video .... that's exactly what Baldwin is now saying ... he did not pull the trigger. The gun went off by itself.

Reaction score
Talk about hitting it on the nail at 16:20 in the video .... that's exactly what Baldwin is now saying ... he did not pull the trigger. The gun went off by itself.
I read that and thought to myself, what a crock. So the gun fired all by itself? And it just happened to fire when it was pointed at someone? Did not fire by itself when it was in the holster or in your hand? It was stated he was practicing a cross draw. So the gun decided to fire on its own, not while you were swinging the draw, but when you were pointed at another person? Was the hammer cocked? Could you have pulled the hammer back some and let it fly thereby hitting the primer with the hammer?

Why were there ANY rounds, live or blanks, in the gun if he was just practicing a cross draw? As a competitor, I practice my draw and the gun is empty during that practice session. Even at the range. He stated that he would NEVER point the gun at a person and pull the trigger. But he obviously WOULD point a gun at someone. That is NOT done. ALL GUNS ARE LOADED!

Even if they were trying to decide on camera angle and such, NO rounds should have been in the gun until they were actually rolling film. No reason for it. He should have checked the gun himself. One NEVER takes a gun offered by someone else without, in this case, opening the cylinder and checking it. I have read quotes from other filmset armorers that they also point the gun at the ground and pull the trigger 12 times for a six-shooter.