2nd Amendment thread

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
More happy ending stories.

There are stupid people....and then there are people that deserve a special award for attempting to hold up someone or burglarize a home in...yep, you guessed it.....TX, FL, AL or some other state where there are more people packin' than not! :lmao:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

00Buck

Known around here
Reaction score

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I want to shake this young mans hand.

“He engaged the gunman from quite a distance with a handgun.”
“[He] was very tactically sound as he moved to close in on the suspect, he was also motioning for people to exit behind him. He has no police training and no military background.”

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
One of the gun stores I worked and ran for a while in Oklahoma which always had coffee, cold drinks
and other refreshments was a popular "hang-out spot" for the cops and other hangers-arounders.
It had been a busy morning and the usual "followers" were starting to assemble for the typical
"lunch-hour rush" ( there was a cafeteria in the mall too).

Off in one corner were 2 uniforms and 2 detectives in civies. Out of the 8 people in the store I and 2 customers
were unarmed. This dude came in stuck a gun up to my face and announced this was a robbery!!!
As I ducked all hell broke loose! Bullets were flying everywhere. Plate glass windows were shattered and
glass everywhere. Only person affected, the robber. 5 against 1 not good odds.

They made us move the store to the back of the complex as they thought it would be safer next time.
My dad made me find a "new job" after that.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't even know where to start...LOL. Harry thinks abortion was a constitutional right but didn't have a problem saying that Americans should be disarmed despite a real constitutional right to bear arms. British "royalty" wants to inject how Americans should live? Sheesh!

Reaction score
There are stupid people....and then there are people that deserve a special award for attempting to hold up someone or burglarize a home in...yep, you guessed it.....TX, FL, AL or some other state where there are more people packin' than not! :lmao:
Before South Dakota went to permitless Constitutional Carry, we had something like 110,000 CCW permits issued. That is roughly One out of every 5~6 adults in the state.

Reaction score
Missouri sheriff says even under 'threat of arrest' he will not release gun owners' info to FBI

"The FBI has absolutely no business poking around in the private information of those who have obtained a concealed carry permit in Missouri," Schmitt said, according to a press release. "The Second Amendment rights of Missourians will absolutely not be infringed on my watch. I will use the full power of my Office to stop the FBI, which has become relentlessly politicized and has virtually no credibility, from illegally prying around in the personal information of Missouri gun owners."

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Before South Dakota went to permitless Constitutional Carry, we had something like 110,000 CCW permits issued. That is roughly One out of every 5~6 adults in the state.
We've had 1.12 million License to Carry a Gun issued in Indiana. It's still important to have this license if you wish to carry in the 32 other states that recognize our license. The license is now free to obtain and is a lifetime license. Which 17% of residents have.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
The best place to have been, was in Arizona ( circa 1995) when they made open carry legal. It was fun
to watch all the Karens melt when they encountered someone with a Hog Leg. Strap on a
big shiny Colt .45 thumb buster and for some reason everyone was civil again!

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
The best place to have been, was in Arizona ( circa 1995) when they made open carry legal. It was fun
to watch all the Karens melt when they encountered someone with a Hog Leg. Strap on a
big shiny Colt .45 thumb buster and for some reason everyone was civil again!
Back when Georgia legalized open carry my bro decided to go get a rise out some people. He went grocery shopping at Kroger. Said he got weird looks and that a manager followed him all the way through his shopping trip. They didn't have a "no guns" sign posted at the time but the next time he went there they did...LOL. He says he doesn't open carry anymore as it can cause more trouble than it's worth due to all the Karens and lefties....easier to conceal carry to avoid the hassle. I understand that some States you can open carry but not conceal carry...weird.