BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I hope that 22 year old shoot gets the
They didn't learn the first time....

View attachment 134085
View attachment 134086
View attachment 134088
Yup they sure haven't learned. It just shows that these politicians aren't capable of doing anything productive.

Reaction score
Missouri sheriff says even under 'threat of arrest' he will not release gun owners' info to FBI

"The FBI has absolutely no business poking around in the private information of those who have obtained a concealed carry permit in Missouri," Schmitt said, according to a press release. "The Second Amendment rights of Missourians will absolutely not be infringed on my watch. I will use the full power of my Office to stop the FBI, which has become relentlessly politicized and has virtually no credibility, from illegally prying around in the personal information of Missouri gun owners."
I'll bet the FBI is digging into every nook and cranny of info on that sheriff now...

Reaction score
They didn't learn the first time....

View attachment 134085
View attachment 134086
View attachment 134088
from the article:

"As we have learned all too well in recent years, assault weapons — especially when combined with high-capacity magazines — are the weapon of choice for mass shootings," committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y"

He's a goddam liar. He better take another look at the statistics, except that I think he is fully aware of the statistics-- because he's a goddam liar.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Another good guy with a gun story -

Contained in that story is a correction to the original timeline. The good guy took down the Greenwood Mall shooter 15 seconds after he exited the restroom and started firing, from 40 yards away. Not the original 2 minutes that was stated.

1658430435430.png

Reaction score
Smells like a bullshit fantasy troll to me...
Absolutely BS. Fired over their heads, on a river? Are you nuts? Where did those rounds end up? They were leaving and he is firing? Where does he go that his gun has prevented several rapes, robberies, and murders?

How many people have had to pull a gun in their whole life? I have not had to do that. I only know one person that has used a gun in defense, and it was a questionable case in my opinion.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Absolutely BS. Fired over their heads, on a river? Are you nuts? Where did those rounds end up? They were leaving and he is firing? Where does he go that his gun has prevented several rapes, robberies, and murders?

How many people have had to pull a gun in their whole life? I have not had to do that. I only know one person that has used a gun in defense, and it was a questionable case in my opinion.
Unfortunately there are still those gun owners that think a warning shot is a good thing, and it's still fun to shoot up into the sky on New Years eve, like a drunken cowboy in a movie.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Unfortunately there are still those gun owners that think a warning shot is a good thing, and it's still fun to shoot up into the sky on New Years eve, like a drunken cowboy in a movie.
In my old neighborhood, many rounds are shot every year during Firework Celebrations...we stayed inside of course. There was a news story many years ago of a girl standing in her driveway when a stray bullet came down and hit her.

Here is one in 2020:

Think of the odds of a bullet coming down hitting you...

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So Eli Dickens, the Greenwood Mall good guy, fired 10 rounds, of which 8 hit the target, from 40 yrds.
Eli is now being represented and acting spokesmen by our famed Indiana gun law and constitution attorney Guy Relford.

I know Guy, and I would wager that he contacted Eli, and offered his services gratis. That's just conjecture on my part.

Reaction score
Never heard of it but it’s pretty cheap! $.47 per round is down there with Tula
Apparently it is Turkish.... Well-- this guy did not have good results with 9mm...

1658514044801.png