2nd Amendment thread

Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.
Reaction score
They are fun at night w/ the cell phone adapter. One can get some cool night images of the
sky.
Do you have THAT particular scope-- or are you speaking generally??

I went ahead and bought that Amcrest one. Hopefully I will get a reasonable amount of use from it-- I actually am hoping that cell-phone adapter will let my daughter take some neat pics of the moon, etc.... Maybe if I can get my ass to the range I will get some use of it too.
:cool:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I've used a scope similar to that one. Also on my Cannon 50X10 IS binoculars. A Galaxy S21 Ultra (wide phone for us blind farts) will "fit"
but is kind of wide. Stabilization is a MUST. You will have fun!

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
When setting up the cam on the scope, either get a wifi cam switch or setup voice activated shutter switch (mine make me say CHEESE).

Reaction score
Hmm, I kinda don't like him calling the cartridge a "bullet" nor do I like how he describes the power charge as "exploding".

Nit pickin'? Maybe.
Totally agree with you. Was thinking that myself.

This reminds me of the time I was doing some geology field work in CO back in the early 90's. One of the guys I was working with had a sister that was a Park LE Ranger at CO Monument. We stopped by her house, but she was not home but allowed us to crash for a while. On the coffee table was a nice crystal glass candy bowl. But in the bowl was not candy. It was full of JHP ammo. I wonder if they just toss it in there?

For years of competition shooting, I reloaded 9mm. I would just dump the reloads back in the box the bullets came in. never thought that an errant contact could have set one off.

I have a couple of Henry .44Mag/.44Spcl rifles with a side gate. I have wondered about loading through the side gate, pushing the tip of the cartridge against the primer of the round already in there. But I figured that with all of the rounds loaded through those over the years, I have never heard of one firing, so it must be ok?

But at the range, I never leave ammo uncovered. But never really thought about it.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Totally agree with you. Was thinking that myself.

This reminds me of the time I was doing some geology field work in CO back in the early 90's. One of the guys I was working with had a sister that was a Park LE Ranger at CO Monument. We stopped by her house, but she was not home but allowed us to crash for a while. On the coffee table was a nice crystal glass candy bowl. But in the bowl was not candy. It was full of JHP ammo. I wonder if they just toss it in there?

For years of competition shooting, I reloaded 9mm. I would just dump the reloads back in the box the bullets came in. never thought that an errant contact could have set one off.

I have a couple of Henry .44Mag/.44Spcl rifles with a side gate. I have wondered about loading through the side gate, pushing the tip of the cartridge against the primer of the round already in there. But I figured that with all of the rounds loaded through those over the years, I have never heard of one firing, so it must be ok?

But at the range, I never leave ammo uncovered. But never really thought about it.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Libtard nit wits are alive and well in our neighboring state to the west....Illinois.

Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Libtard nit wits are alive and well in our neighboring state to the west....Illinois.

The dangers of democracy and mob rule in full force.