2nd Amendment thread

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The CA Roster is stupidity at its finest. Lets say a Gen 3 gun received safety features and is currently at gen 6... Well that gen 6 isn't legal there because CA wants manufacturers to pay a heavy fee to get back on that roster.. It doesn't stop there. CA about two years ago passed a bill that any NEW gun allowed into CA needs to be able to mark empty casings with the gun serial number. Anyone know of a firearm that is capable of that yet?!

Same old CA dictatorship..
The Sheeple of commifornia are so brain washed they only vote for empty words. So, it's not going to change.

Last edited:

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Some good news…

One reason I've alwasy thought there's some merit to choosing non mainstream calibres. The ammo can be harder to find generally, but when there's a crisis, it's always the one left on the shelf. Further, it doesn't have to be a poor calibre. The 7.6FK is argubaly one of the most penetrative and long range calibres on the market. It also has stopping power non unsimilar to to .357 magnum from what I've seen - 100yds range and body armour rendered useless. What's not to like. Just surprised it's considered legal considering it's effect on level 3A and bullet proof glass. Then there are other obscure calibres if you don't mind a revolver such as .41 Magnum. Kentucky ballistics recently did a test with it. Very good performance if not as heavy as say .44 magnum.

Personally, if I lived in the land of the free, I'd take a 7.6FK and .50 beowolf AR for home defence.

Last edited:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
He used to take a Remington 742 '06 and throw fruit up in the air and blow it all to vapor.
Starting with a grapefruit and end with 00 buck shot BB. I had to start painting them red or yellow
so he could see them better. The '06 rounds were surplus that we pulled the bullets and replaced them with semi-jacketed
Speer plinkers.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
On my side of the family was my POPs! A world class shotgun shooter.
Trap or skeet till we moved to Spain and then it was live pigeons.

The fun part was in the late 60's and earlt70's. Dad and I would drive around Oklahoma
to "Turkey Shoots" filling our trunk with all kinds of meat won as prizes!

A two dollar entry fee, a box of shells (damn did he load these HOT again?) and a purple shoulder.
A 6 pack of beer on the way home helped sooth the pain. Gloating as we filled the freezer full!

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
No Carry

Just to complete the trilogy for your jurisidiction (obviously not allowed in ours)

Have to love the commentary from the hood. Guy obviously isn't a fan of cats.

Don't miss staying until 3 mins 16 secs as the irony.....

Last edited:

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
I guess as well the message here is you might think you're the top predator, but there's always a bigger bird out there...