2nd Amendment thread

Reaction score
I'm 100% sure that no one has ever fired a gun while cleaning it, its just an excuse people like to use
I know of a few. And they all should have known better.

People get complacent when they do ANYTHING a lot, and that includes handling firearms. I am a certified RSO and work RSO duties at the ranges for the club I belong to. I have seen several NDs at the range. But of course, they were not cleaning their guns at the time.

Every one of the gun cleaning NDs I know of happened when the guy 'thought' the gun was unloaded. They removed the mag but did not eject the round in the chamber. Some guns, like a Glock, require the trigger to be pulled before removing the slide. That is when each of these NDs happened.

Reaction score
Good read and its a start. The statistics are amazing! American's are fed up with the BS and are beginning to fight back!
1645009317507.png

I hope this boy is not scarred from this, but damn good job!

1645009392510.png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Good read and its a start. The statistics are amazing! American's are fed up with the BS and are beginning to fight back!
View attachment 119016

I hope this boy is not scarred from this, but damn good job!

View attachment 119017
I got one more for the saying "nothing is certain but death and taxes"....and it's "you won't hear such a news item on MSM". :headbang:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Anti-gun groups blast Rubio for doing what voters want

Excerpt:

“He is failing Florida,” argued Mucarsel-Powell, a senior advisor for Giffords, an advocacy organization founded by former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords after she was injured in a 2011 shooting. “He failed us when he decided not to support passing a universal background check bill in the Senate.”
Except that most Florida voters actually agree with that stance. How is he failing the voters when he’s doing precisely what the majority want him to do?"

He's not failing. If we're going to have politicians and elected officials, then that is precisely what they should do....what the people that elected him want him to do.