2nd Amendment thread

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Once again Grady, like many of our Florida Sheriffs, tells it like it is

"This is the last thing you'll see before we put a bullet through your head if you're trying to hurt our children," Judd said while holding a picture of two heavily armed officers equipped with AR-15-style rifles.

"We are going to shoot you graveyard dead if you come onto a campus, with a gun, threatening our children or shooting at us," he warned.

Reaction score
"...and remember, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, is never absolute."
From the standpoint that the Constitution can be amended, as was the case in the Bill of Rights, he is technically correct.

As far as passing laws that change the Constitution as we know it, that would be up to lawsuits and the Supreme Court to decide.

Reaction score
I have to wonder what other Amendments Brandon thinks are not "absolute"? Maybe the First as well?
I really think that the left would love to kill the 1st. There was that video posted here somewhere that had some idiot stating we need to redefine what free speech is, to something that is approved speech.

Reaction score
As I stated before, the left is NOT INTERESTED in common sense gun laws. Case in point:
1653993778705.png

WTF does the 9mm have to do with ANYTHING that happened in the school shooting? They don't want to raise the age limit, they don't want to ban 'assault weapons', their only GOAL is to remove the 2nd Amendment.

No matter what they say, THIS IS THEIR BOTTOM LINE!

I never thought it would come to this, but it has. I have no doubts about it.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As I stated before, the left is NOT INTERESTED in common sense gun laws. Case in point:
View attachment 129445

WTF does the 9mm have to do with ANYTHING that happened in the school shooting? They don't want to raise the age limit, they don't want to ban 'assault weapons', their only GOAL is to remove the 2nd Amendment.

No matter what they say, THIS IS THEIR BOTTOM LINE!

I never thought it would come to this, but it has. I have no doubts about it.
So this dickhead is telling ME what's rational? Hell, he doesn't know what day it is, much less able to know what is and what is not rational about any damn thing.
Kiss my ass, FJB. :mad: