2nd Amendment thread

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
So.. Black rifle coffee company promotes itself to conservatives and gun owners as a veteran-owned business selling custom coffee to "people who love America"... hard to get more buzzwords into their marketing and their target demographic-- right?

Oh wait--- WTF is THIS??

Reading the comments on that tweet, it seems that it is a few employees contributing through the company's PAC to specific liberal causes.

Before I retired, ExxonMobil had a PAC that they encouraged employees to contribute to. You could contribute to the general fund or you could specifically direct it to candidates or other PACs.

Reaction score
Reading the comments on that tweet, it seems that it is a few employees contributing through the company's PAC to specific liberal causes.

Before I retired, ExxonMobil had a PAC that they encouraged employees to contribute to. You could contribute to the general fund or you could specifically direct it to candidates or other PACs.
Ahhh---- that makes more sense--- thus the column header marked "Employer", not "Company" or "Organization"...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Uh oh :mad:

"Montana Attorney General Austin Knudsen claims shipping companies UPS and FedEx are helping the Biden administration skirt laws that prohibit the federal government from creating a national gun owner registry ..."==>> Montana AG: UPS, FedEx Working With Feds to Track Gun Purchases
FBIden probably threatened UPS/FedEx with some sort of action that would be punitive or costly for them to ignore, thereby coercing a non-government entity to do their dirty work.

I'd like to see UPS/FedEx send the Feds a bill for their services...a BIG bill....:headbang:

Reaction score
I think the Dems just shot themselves in their feet over gun control. The whole idea of “guns don‘t kill people, people do” was just undermined by a Texas Democrat.

On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) stated that Viktor Bout, the arms dealer who was serving time in prison for agreeing to supply weapons to U.S. agents posing as Colombian terrorists to kill Americans, freed by the Biden administration in the prisoner swap to secure the release of Brittney Griner from Russia, is “a nasty, bad” person, but “He has not killed Americans.” Although, Jackson Lee noted that Bout’sweapons might have been used to kill Americans.”
Jackson Lee stated, “Let me say this, no one knows the story of Paul — of the weapons dealer, if you will. And — as the facts would tell them, he was sentenced to 25 years, he served 11 to 16 years, I don’t know the — I can’t remember the exact number. But in actuality, his weapons might have been used to kill Americans. He has not killed Americans. I’m not saying he’s not a nasty, bad guy. But I will tell you that I believe that Americans should know that the sovereignty of their nation will always be behind them and they’ll never be forgotten. Brittney Griner deserved this fight to be put forward. So does Paul Whelan.”

Last edited: