4.6.5 - December 1, 2017

Xicaque

n3wb
Reaction score
The problem with memory leak weren't solved with 4.6.5, I just revertd back to 4.6.3.0

Cor
Can you tell me more how to "detect" this memory leak? Thanks!

m_listed

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Noticed there's a new option (probably added a few versions back) for "Time-lapse" and "Time-multiplier" in export settings. But they are grayed out and can't be modified. Is there a way to change those?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Noticed there's a new option (probably added a few versions back) for "Time-lapse" and "Time-multiplier" in export settings. But they are grayed out and can't be modified. Is there a way to change those?
you need to select re-encode..

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
first reboot (BI as service runs at startup) after installling 4.6.5.3 (from 4.6.4.x) and it asks me for password starting the console ? Don't remember ever needing that before. And once I come with something that gets me 'in', I cannot access camera and/or BI options dialags (to set/check password,) as if i'm not admin or something... WTF?

what did i do wrong, and why did it let me?...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
first reboot (BI as service runs at startup) after installling 4.6.5.3 (from 4.6.4.x) and it asks me for password starting the console ? Don't remember ever needing that before. And once I come with something that gets me 'in', I cannot access camera and/or BI options dialags (to set/check password,) as if i'm not admin or something... WTF?

what did i do wrong, and why did it let me?...
you dont...you are launching the non admin exe file...launch blue iris admin..

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
that was it, of course. duh. somehow had pinned the wrong (non-admin) version to my task bar... thanx fenderman!

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
try without the audio track? not sure it make sense to time-lapse audio...

johnny2678

n3wb
Reaction score
try without the audio track? not sure it make sense to time-lapse audio...
yep, tried that, along with all the other output formats, creating a new file vs replacing, 1pass/2pass, etc.

It stays grayed out. does it work for you?

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you push the help button (which opens a page of the help file) and search the page for "time" or "lapse" to see if it explains why the option might be grayed out?

johnny2678

n3wb
Reaction score
"Time" or "lapse" doesn't appear in the help except in the change log and the camera record tab. Nothing for the time-lapse feature under clips and archiving unfortunately.