5.5.8 - June 13, 2022 - Code Project’s SenseAI Version 1 - See V2 here https://ipcamtalk.com/threads/codeproject-ai-version-2-0.68030/

Vettester

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi Mike, I uninstalled the CPAI app on both computers and then deleted the two directories you mentioned. After reinstalling the app everything seems to be working again except for your license-plate model. Have you verified this to be working on a CPU only installation running 2.0.6?

ReXX

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Anyone tried the new version with an Intel GPU ? Interested in response times.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Mike, I uninstalled the CPAI app on both computers and then deleted the two directories you mentioned. After reinstalling the app everything seems to be working again except for your license-plate model. Have you verified this to be working on a CPU only installation running 2.0.6?
It does work with CPU. How did you test it, it does not work yet with Blue Iris.

supa2001

n3wb
Reaction score
After I enabled AI on Blue Iris, all of my clips are gone from the log (files still exists in the folder), even the ones before AI was installed. What setting did I mess up? No new clips either.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I am see several users are having issues with v2.0.X. The current version is 2.0.6 and recommend uninstall any previous version and delete the two directors show below and then install version 2.0.6
  • C:\Program Files\CodeProject
  • C:\ProgramData\CodeProject
I tried this procedure and v2.0.6 said it installed successfully, but it won't start. Trying a "Repair" right now.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I tried this procedure and v2.0.6 said it installed successfully, but it won't start. Trying a "Repair" right now.
Repair didn't work either. Rolling back and installing v2.0.2.

rdxny

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
After uninstalling cpai, and reinstalling v 2.0.6, if I have an intel cpu and no separate GPU, which version of CPAI should I be using?

1) If I use Object Detection Yolov5 v6.2 in CPAI, Yolov5l works after I copied it from assets to ObjectDetectionYolo/custom models folder.
but MIke's ipcam-combined does not seem to be seen at all, even though ipcam-combined.pt is in that same Custom Models folder.

2) If I switch to ObjectDetection (Yolov5.NET) in cpai dashboard ..( so I can, in theory, use the built in GPU in the intel cpu):
with the yolov5m.onnx model also added to the ObjectDetectionYolo/custom-models folder, I get no AI activity at all.

So, in short, I seem to have no idea how to get the .NET version working, and which model files (Yolo5x and Mike's) do I use and where do they go.

also, does yolov5l include deer as a model to alert? I can't seem to get an answer to that... (yes, it matters to me)

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
After uninstalling cpai, and reinstalling v 2.0.6, if I have an intel cpu and no separate GPU, which version of CPAI should I be using?

1) If I use Object Detection Yolov5 v6.2 in CPAI, Yolov5l works after I copied it from assets to ObjectDetectionYolo/custom models folder.
but MIke's ipcam-combined does not seem to be seen at all, even though ipcam-combined.pt is in that same Custom Models folder.

2) If I switch to ObjectDetection (Yolov5.NET) in cpai dashboard ..( so I can, in theory, use the built in GPU in the intel cpu):
with the yolov5m.onnx model also added to the ObjectDetectionYolo/custom-models folder, I get no AI activity at all.

So, in short, I seem to have no idea how to get the .NET version working, and which model files (Yolo5x and Mike's) do I use and where do they go.

also, does yolov5l include deer as a model to alert? I can't seem to get an answer to that... (yes, it matters to me)
At this time the ObjectDetection (Yolov5.NET) only works using the Default detection. I sent Blue Iris (Ken) an email to day on how the use CodeProjects.AI API to get the custom model list so that ObjectDetection (Yolov5.NET) can work without doing any hacks.

The yolov5l model does not detect deer

If you what to try the hack you leave Blue Iris custom model folder pointing to "C:\Program Files\CodeProject\AI\AnalysisLayer\ObjectDetectionYolo\custom-models", just make sure the custom model file name that you want to use with ObjectDetection (Yolov5.NET) has an extension "PT".
Then you need to make sure that the custom model you what to use with ObjectDetection (Yolov5.NET) is in the "C:\Program Files\CodeProject\AI\AnalysisLayer\ObjectDetectionNet\custom-models" folder. Not all my custom models get installed you can down load them for the below link

rdxny

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
At this time the ObjectDetection (Yolov5.NET) only works using the Default detection. I sent Blue Iris (Ken) an email to day on how the use CodeProjects.AI API to get the custom model list so that ObjectDetection (Yolov5.NET) can work without doing any hacks.

The yolov5l model does not detect deer

If you what to try the hack you leave Blue Iris custom model folder pointing to "C:\Program Files\CodeProject\AI\AnalysisLayer\ObjectDetectionYolo\custom-models", just make sure the custom model file name that you want to use with ObjectDetection (Yolov5.NET) has an extension "PT".
Then you need to make sure that the custom model you what to use with ObjectDetection (Yolov5.NET) is in the "C:\Program Files\CodeProject\AI\AnalysisLayer\ObjectDetectionNet\custom-models" folder. Not all my custom models get installed you can down load them for the below link
Thanks Mike,
I can't find a way to get CPAI 2.06 to alert with ObjectDetection(yolov5 6.2) and your models. The Yolov5l model does alert, but not yours. any idea why? I have "ipcam-combined.pt" in the \objectDetectionYolo\custom models folder (along with yolov5l). Only Yolov5l alerts.

I also tried the hack switching to the .NET version in CPAI, with both Yolo5l.pt and yours in the .net folder (as below) but nothing alerts (neither yolov5l or ipcam-combined) there.

net.pngnet.png

what am I missing? Thanks...

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks Mike,
I can't find a way to get CPAI 2.06 to alert with ObjectDetection(yolov5 6.2) and your models. The Yolov5l model does alert, but not yours. any idea why? I have "ipcam-combined.pt" in the \objectDetectionYolo\custom models folder (along with yolov5l). Only Yolov5l alerts.

I also tried the hack switching to the .NET version in CPAI, with both Yolo5l.pt and yours in the .net folder (as below) but nothing alerts (neither yolov5l or ipcam-combined) there.

View attachment 151309View attachment 151309

what am I missing? Thanks...
Post screenshots of you main AI settings and the below folder

1674056042014.png
1674056129596.png