5.5.8 - June 13, 2022 - Code Project’s SenseAI Version 1 - See V2 here https://ipcamtalk.com/threads/codeproject-ai-version-2-0.68030/

bqz

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes. Are you using hotspot zone? I would try unchecking external box there too. In fact, to narrow the problem, i would only leave motion zones there. Please confirm you are not using hotspot zone

No. I don’t even know what that is. Is this what you mean by posting Alerts config?

1fxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes. Are you using hotspot zone? I would try unchecking external box there too. In fact, to narrow the problem, i would only leave motion zones there. Please confirm you are not using hotspot zone
No, not using zones or hotspot or object detection.

Attachments

truglo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Not sure if you saw the double commas in the last one, but that would confirm everything (likely won't solve your issue, but fix it still).
A1419C8E-4050-4C1A-829D-F3509C5B378E.jpeg

Also, I noticed you have "(External - Nothing Found)" in your BI logs. "External" indicates the trigger is coming from an external source (not motion). "Nothing found" means AI didn't find a match from your confirm list (after which it should not alert according to your settings... but you have external trigger alerts enabled). I would conclude that turning off your other trigger sources might be a valid fix. In other words... uncheck all these boxes unless you know for sure they're needed:
B00B51E7-B546-46A3-8A31-7EF19CC4B924.jpeg

1fxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Not sure if you saw the double commas in the last one, but that would confirm everything (likely won't solve your issue, but fix it still).
View attachment 163842

Also, I noticed you have "(External - Nothing Found)" in your BI logs. "External" indicates the trigger is coming from an external source (not motion). "Nothing found" means AI didn't find a match from your confirm list (after which it should not alert according to your settings... but you have external trigger alerts enabled). I would conclude that turning off your other trigger sources might be a valid fix. In other words... uncheck all these boxes unless you know for sure they're needed:
View attachment 163843
I did catch the double commas. But on the issue of unchecking all boxes. Will I still get push notifications if a person or vehicle is present?

something else I tried with one of the cameras that’s been giving me fits. I deleted it from BI, then added it back. Too early to celebrate, but so far it’s not going off constantly. I‘t did trigger on a crow today. But that was it. Although, it was overcast here today. So, no real good idea if the clouds shadows are going to trigger. On a good note, last night it didn’t send me 500 push notifications. If it seems to be working I’ll do the del/add to the other problem cam‘s. Probably should do it anyway.

Now my PTZ is acting up. But that’s for another thread.

Last edited:

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Use trip wires in camera not motion and use AI to filter the trips to person, car, bus, bicycle etc ie the standard ones.

IF you don't need a whole host of extra objects like wildlife then I'd ditch the custom model and stick with the standard one.

I have recognition at 50% and get virtually no false alerts. I can try and post my settings later if you like. Have to go out now.

1fxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Well, I’m having good results after del/add the cameras that was sending me “nothing-found” all day long. I guess CP.AI is working like the old DS was. But, today I started to get this error. “Possible Heap corruption” any fixes? Thanks

Attachments

Trigun

n3wb
Reaction score
about face detection
how it works?
if i create a profile with multiple faces on the server from the browser the camera stop the checks and stop to add the unknown faces in my folder
i don't see any alert made with the new face added
how i can add a face and still get unknown faces?

tofu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
about face detection
how it works?
if i create a profile with multiple faces on the server from the browser the camera stop the checks and stop to add the unknown faces in my folder
i don't see any alert made with the new face added
how i can add a face and still get unknown faces?
Same issue here.

Once I train faces, it no longer adds new faces to unknown folder