5.6.8 - January 8, 2023

Alan_F

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
If you could PM me some of the images you are getting poor results. I am going to work on improving the accuracy. I already have a version 2.0 that is not released yet.
Mike, I figured I'd ask this here instead of in a PM in case others have the same question. Do you know what the implications are if I check the "ALPR for plates" box and also have Plate Recognizer enabled? I didn't dig into the documentation to see if things like the &PLATE macro would default to one or the other, or if there is a new macro for the CPAI plate return? Would the data from both end up in the &MEMO field?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Mike, I figured I'd ask this here instead of in a PM in case others have the same question. Do you know what the implications are if I check the "ALPR for plates" box and also have Plate Recognizer enabled? I didn't dig into the documentation to see if things like the &PLATE macro would default to one or the other, or if there is a new macro for the CPAI plate return? Would the data from both end up in the &MEMO field?
You are the tester now LOL. But I don't think you can do both on the same camera - I think it is either or. So you would have to clone a camera to do both.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I just tried both CP.AI and Plate Recognizer and only CP.AI worked. BI did not send any photos to Plate Recognizer