A hard truth alot of you need to hear! - im an Idiot who does not understand wifi and blames BI.

Reaction score
Maybe we need to implement a cool down period for new members LOL. Create an account and need to wait 21 days before your first post. Only the hard-core trolls has that amount of patience lol.:p
A waiting period is fine for stopping drive-by political trolls or weight-loss spammers, but If a regular has decided to start trolling for laughs, then a 21 day waiting period won't bother him in the least. He'll always have a few fake accounts in the queue.

This site isn't exactly a high-traffic discussion board in the grand scheme of things. Anyone who would show up to lecture us on how much Blue Iris sucks has probably been spending a lot of time here already.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My reolink argus 2 wifi, solar powered cams just arrived and I am trying to hook it up to BI but I keep getting signal lost and when they are connected, it is missing motion. None of my other wifi devices drop a signal, so it must be BI and I know that none of you could possibly help. These cameras are incredible and produce a spectacular image :lmao:

Check out the digital zoom this thing is capable of. I can almost make out Armstrong's footprints:

1637533377585.png

(this is a sarcastic post BTW for any noobies LOL)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My reolink argus 2 wifi, solar powered cams just arrived and I am trying to hook it up to BI but I keep getting signal lost and when they are connected, it is missing motion. None of my other wifi devices drop a signal, so it must be BI and I know that none of you could possibly help. These cameras are incredible and produce a spectacular image :lmao:

Check out the digital zoom this thing is capable of. I can almost make out Armstrong's footprints:

(this is a sarcastic post BTW for any noobies LOL)
To quote Bill Engvall, "Here's your sign tee shirt":

hookup-tee.jpg