Add an C1200 ANNKE camera to a Dahua NVR

Haris_

n3wb
Reaction score
Sorry if this thread was posted in the wrong section. Please move if to the correct one if necessary.

Hey guys,

I've recently purchased an ANNKE C1200 turret camera (product's sheet : HERE) in order to add it to an existing installation.
Currently owning a full DAHUA system (cameras + NVR), I went and bought this brand due to a discount that occured on the C1200 (approx. 70€ at the current time, which a good deal compared to the market).

Regarding to the existing setup, it consists of the following devices :
  • × 1 NVR5216-16P-EI (product's sheet : HERE) ;
  • × 14 IPC-HDW2841T-S (product's sheet : HERE).
Actually, I'm unable to connect the ANNKE camera to the DAHUA NVR, despite all my attempts. Even tough the camera is connected by PoE directly to the NVR (using the ONVIF method), there's no output available. The error "Log ig return time is up" shows up everytime.

As well, I've tried to modify the camera's settings through SADP, when plugged to the NVR, in hope to modify the address IP / port / subnest mask to make it match the current system, with no success so far (since an IP address is automatically allocated when the camera is plugged).

Below, will follow screenshots of the NVR's settings :
  • Network > TCP / IP :
    • IP address : 192.168.1.11
    • Subnet mask : 255.255.255.0
    • Default gateway : 192.168.1.1
      network_tcp-ip.png
  • Network > Switch :
    • IP address : 10.1.1.1
    • Subnet mask : 255.255.255.0
    • Default gateway : 10.1.1.1
      network_switch.png
  • Security > System service : made sure that ONVIF was activated
    security_system-service-basic.png
  • Cameras : when connected, the C1200 appears as follow, even tough I add it directly / manually, the result remains the same, with the status on red
    camera_list.png
Any help would be much appreciated, since I'm running out of options :lmao:

Thanks.

edited for better clarification

Last edited: