Adding Nvidia GPU to Blue Iris and Code Project AI Install

Ookie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Awesome. I have tons of white light. Not your big box store stuff, either. Commercial floods running off RAB motion sensors.

Is there a decent primer type document on how to configure all of this stuff? I don't want to bother you guys with all of these questions before I get some more base background knowledge.

Seems like it could get complicated between hardware AI vs software. I've seen a lot of posts here where people refer to recording 24/7 on substreams, with it set up to record full-resolution mainstreams if motion is detected. Also wondering how easy it is to search for incidents when using a mix of hardware and Code Project based AI.

Even something on best practices to get me started would be appreciated.

prsmith777

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Good info, thanks for posting. Which Meshify did you go with? I'm between either Meshify 2 or Meshify 2 Compact. Seems like the compact still has more than enough space, as it's still a mid tower.

Good info on the 10XX series issues. Just realized that you posted it already above and I missed it. Guys are saving my tail left and right here, I really appreciate it. I'm wondering if I perhaps go with wittaj's suggestion. Get a 14th gen i9 and try to run everything off CPU until the product matures.
I went with the Meshify 2. Barely can fit all the HDDs and large motherboard in this case.

I have a 12 gen i9 with plenty of power, but still am enjoying the GPU for AI.

Ookie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Good deal. How many drives in total if you don't mind me asking?

Ookie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Whoa.... How many cams? What is your retention period like?