Anyone Interested in a Complete Surveillance System (Dahua)

TDC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I sold my house and moved last year before I was able to have a complete setup installed. I'm renting now and unfortunately am unable to install anything now.

I purchased all my cameras (Dahua) and NVR (Dahua) from Empire Andy, so they are excellent quality. I have 7 IPC-T3241T-ZAS cameras, 1 IPC-T5241H-AS-PV 3.6mm camera, an NVR 5216-16P-4KS2E, WD Purple WD102PURZ 10 TB 7200 RPM 256MB Cache Hard Drive, and Monoprice Cat6 Ethernet Cable - Solid, 550MHz, UTP, CMR, Riser Rated, Pure Bare Copper Wire, 23AWG, 1000ft. The IPC-T5241H-AS-PV 3.6mm camera included a strobe and audible alert option and was intended to cover my driveway area. Absolutely everything needed for a perfect setup including an NVR that can add additional cameras if needed.

I paid $1,785 for everything listed above and can provide receipts if needed. I am willing to sell everything together for $1,200 plus shipping costs. I live in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, so there would no shipping costs if anyone is interested who lives close to D.C.

Last edited:

TDC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just bumping this thread for visibility since it's been about a month since the original post.

TDC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, maybe that will help. I don't understand why there hasn't been any interest since it is great quality at a significantly discounted price. I absolutely hate not being able to use them. My only concern about posting pictures is that I will have to open the boxes.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, maybe that will help. I don't understand why there hasn't been any interest since it is great quality at a significantly discounted price. I absolutely hate not being able to use them. My only concern about posting pictures is that I will have to open the boxes.
If you really want to sell this you will have to break up the set and sell the components individually.

TDC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Fenderman, you are probably right! I would probably loose less money doing it that way as well. It sounds ridiculous, but I hate breaking up the complete set since I spent so much time researching it and getting everything I wanted. Great advice though, I will probably break it up if I don't get any interest.

TDC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Mat200 and Fenderman - I just took the advice both of you provided and started to post items individually with pictures...thanks again for your earlier replies.