Arjun, where are ya?

Reaction score
I can't say I blame them. A bunch of young people, absolutely fit and at the top of their game, looking to blow off some steam and release the stress. Jealously is more where I'm at!

The Onion did a great video on this exactly 10 years ago!

Exactly. They are young, in the prime of their life's and in top shape. They are going to do exactly what nature tells them to do. Good for them...just hope they are safe!

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Great way to address the current population numbers

I can't say I blame them. A bunch of young people, absolutely fit and at the top of their game, looking to blow off some steam and release the stress. Jealously is more where I'm at!

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

That is absolutely hilarious! Amazing that in 10 short years, most of the world has become so stupid and has forgotten what satire is and it is OK to laugh at it. No safe spaces were destroyed because someone laughed.

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
That is absolutely hilarious! Amazing that in 10 short years, most of the world has become so stupid and has forgotten what satire is and it is OK to laugh at it. No safe spaces were destroyed because someone laughed.
Now people would be up in arms about the exclusion of trans, etc. You're right. Things were better before.

Now I sound like my 90 year old father!