Arjun, where are ya?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It's good to see people taking their dog out for a nice walk.....I know...."what dog?" :lmao:

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
According to the post I pulled it from it was for parole drug testing to make sure they were actually providing their urine and not some black market clean urine.
It kind of makes sense now, never thought of that. :thumb:

Reaction score
According to the post I pulled it from it was for parole drug testing to make sure they were actually providing their urine and not some black market clean urine.
Makes sense. I was a SACO (Substance Abuse Counseling Officer) in the Marines (hated it) and during one of my weekly piss test's, I was surprised to catch a young Marine with a small bladder attached to his leg with a tube running up to his groin. Don't remember what was in it, something like rubbing alcohol/water/salt...idk. Stupid ass. So from that point onward, made them drop trouser's down to their ankles. Stupid is as stupid does.

The thought was that if anything foreign was introduced to the sample, it would be contaminated and thrown out in court. Not a completely wrong assumption.

My camera was myself and one other witness.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score