Best and most satisfying video you will see today

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The suspect was also on deferred adjudication for twelve years from another aggravated robbery that occurred on July 31, 2015. ....:screwy:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I love it!
It didn't occur to him (until it was too late) that those bars that keep your ass OUT of the store can also keep your ass IN the store!:lmao:

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
He even found Jesus for a moment.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
That made my day. Nothing better than catching bad guys. It makes me thankful that I'm on this side of the bars and not inside.

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks like took cops about 7 minutes to arrive. Seems like a long time. I bet it seemed longer to him though.

slodat

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
This is exactly why I want cameras in my shop...

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In a lot of cell phone shops, a code, prox card, or even biometrics, are required access the back room. I imagine there's an exit back there but he would probably have to get through another door first. This access controlled door is also a perfect location for a duress code that triggers a silent alarm.

Youtube suggested this video of a pharmacy robbery with a less satisfying outcome, though there's still plenty to critique with the burglar's mistakes and failures by whoever installed the alarm and cameras. Some asshat from Another Dumb Technician installed pet immune motion detectors in the pharmacy from the looks of it.

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Looks like took cops about 7 minutes to arrive. Seems like a long time. I bet it seemed longer to him though.
Considering that part of town, that is a long police response. I grew up not far from there. 35 years ago it was a nice area. 8 years ago when my daughter was born I got my CHL specifically for when I travel to Houston to see family.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In a lot of cell phone shops, a code, prox card, or even biometrics, are required access the back room. I imagine there's an exit back there but he would probably have to get through another door first. This access controlled door is also a perfect location for a duress code that triggers a silent alarm.

Youtube suggested this video of a pharmacy robbery with a less satisfying outcome, though there's still plenty to critique with the burglar's mistakes and failures by whoever installed the alarm and cameras. Some asshat from Another Dumb Technician installed pet immune motion detectors in the pharmacy from the looks of it.
Just WOW on so many levels. Possibly one of those, my security budget is $1,500.00 for my multimillion $$ inventory.
The "safe" was a joke.