Best deal on Imporx (Huisun) v2!

Reaction score
And I'm also a dufus having forgotten that this camera was already POE capable. After removing the POE splitter the camera continues to function flawlessly (for the moment) in my demo environment.

(but based on other people's reports of Huisun POE circuit failures and general poor quality I may keep using the POE splitter anyway)

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Just received mine from that $136 deal. Uneventful, in a good sense. Box partially beat up, camera works, no focus issues, poe is fine. The only thing firmware is old...

Check out the "From" label :)

Last edited by a moderator:

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That From: is an encryption key!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Already mounted. Every single time I install 10x I think what an Amazing camera this company built while not asking for a premium price. The combination of everything it offers feels just right. If I was an installer this would definitely be something I would offer to clients before anything else for outdoor usage. On the other hand I have doubts that Huisun could reach Hikvision levels of distribution and support in the future with just one successful product but I only hope I can be proved wrong.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Yes excellent with focus issue, poe burn out etc etc. When I posted did anyone get one without issue only two said no issues and seems only with v1. I swear you are huisun as no matter how many you pull apart you love them. Even the company erased all thier feed back on aliexpress as they had so many pooches. Trust me I was one but really would it not be wise to wait a few months so they produce on that is flawless ? I haven't got few dozen hours to tinker with a 200 dollar camera I want one that works as advertised.
I think we are all well aware of your agenda with Huisun it's not even worth trying to convince you otherwise.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Trivia. What is wrong with this picture? (Jack for your enjoyment as well)

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
first batch of 4x was a flop, but according Huisun they went with another supplier for new lens, I am not willing to test that again. 10x v2 is solid though, I have 3 of them. Even the one with failed POE which I got at huge discount works excellent with active poe injector. I've tinkered a lot more with Hikvision cams then I did with Huisuns and I am not touching those China region anymore.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
All 7 of my turret Hikvision working Flawless all from China. You must remember every camera we are talking about is China are they not? Huisun dahua imporx etc etc so why not buy China? Because Corp middle man wants special software to control the price don't be a sheeple.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I ordered a V2 and with any luck it will be here tomorrow. I'll certainly give it a good workout and report here as always. Honestly, I don't expect anything bad.

I own a V1 (the POE died after a couple of months). The warranty replacement POE module might also be here tomorrow.

Both tomorrows are USPS dependent as the people at USPS tend to take their good old time in the last legs of the journey sometimes...