Best deal on Imporx (Huisun) v2!

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt you can use this tool to upgrade. I wanted to check whether it shows the updated port but looks like it still is a port 80. How about using reset tool from Huisun, it's somewhere in another thread

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I doubt you can use this tool to upgrade. I wanted to check whether it shows the updated port but looks like it still is a port 80. How about using reset tool from Huisun, it's somewhere in another thread
Hmm, missed a reset tool. I'll go search...

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Success. I edited the config and ran the reset tool. Everything is in Chinese, but... after running it, all of a sudden SADP found it and works! Using it, I changed the port to where I wanted it. Just like that, IE worked using the new port. I changed to the new port in BI (using Huisun for video) and it found it. Using that port in PTZ for it made PTZ work. So... whatever it did... Thank you! I now have a working cam. :)

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Success. I edited the config and ran the reset tool. Everything is in Chinese, but... after running it, all of a sudden SADP found it and works! Using it, I changed the port to where I wanted it. Just like that, IE worked using the new port. I changed to the new port in BI (using Huisun for video) and it found it. Using that port in PTZ for it made PTZ work. So... whatever it did... Thank you! I now have a working cam. :)
What port did you use?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
? what port did I put in the config? I put 192.168.1.99:80 in the config ... What port did I change it to? Since it was on 80 in the config, I changed it to 49150 in SADP. Could have changed it to a myriad of other ports though, the big thing was having SADP find it to start with...

am I misinterpreting your question?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Curious, why are you changing ports? I used to do that, but broke that habit, just leaving them on default. Easier to deal with.

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
? what port did I put in the config? I put 192.168.1.99:80 in the config ... What port did I change it to? Since it was on 80 in the config, I changed it to 49150 in SADP. Could have changed it to a myriad of other ports though, the big thing was having SADP find it to start with...

am I misinterpreting your question?
What port did you use for bi? I've never had an issue,with sadp seeing the cam. Sadp would detect it no matter what port I set it to. It's my nvr that would only pick it up on port 80.

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Curious, why are you changing ports? I used to do that, but broke that habit, just leaving them on default. Easier to deal with.
I don't think I will. Once I reset it I'll just access via Web gui and set it to dhcp. Once it's up and running on nvr I'll put it static and keep it however it was assigned. If everything works.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Paranoia... no other way to explain it. :p

- - - Updated - - -

What port did you use for bi? I've never had an issue,with sadp seeing the cam. Sadp would detect it no matter what port I set it to. It's my nvr that would only pick it up on port 80.

I put it into BI once I changed it to 49150

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Success!!! I used the reset tool. Set camera to dhcp. Manually added it under onvif on my NVR. NVR still wouldn't pick it up on its own. I have ptz controls via nvr but am unable to access other setting change functions.

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
klasipca, where did you get your latest 10x V2 from? Time to order my second 10x. Thanks.

ncwbob

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
2MP-IP-Bullet-PTZ-Camera-10x-optical-zoom-001.jpg

Finally went ahead and ordered one of these cams.

There apparently was some kind of pricing error last night and this cam was listed at 95.00.

HS-SCB415IP-V10-E Gen 2 - $95

Went ahead and placed an order last night, this mourning the same cam on the same page was listed at 150.00 plus shipping.

Was going to get the gen 1 cam but people seem to be happy with the gen 2 so went for it due to the price listed.

Wonder if they will let the order go through or cancel it?

Under these parameters
on the listing pages:

Technical parameters:
Network parameter
Infrared lamp
Mini camera

the $95.00 cam had the exact same specs as the 2 more expensive listings
[HS-SCB415IP-V10-E - Gen 2 - $156] and [HS-SCB415I-V10-E - Gen 2 - ALARM and AUDIO $176] for the gen 2

I took screen shots of the entire listing right before I ordered it so if it comes and it is missing anything, grrr, I'll be ready.

update - it looks like aliexpress takes a screen shot for you - they have a link to the product page as it was when I placed my order so taking your own screen shots is not needed.

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Nice deal. Did you talk to Monica? She seemed to stop communicating after 4x fiasco. Haven't had any replies from her since then.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Nice deal. Did you talk to Monica? She seemed to stop communicating after 4x fiasco. Haven't had any replies from her since then.
Here is the message I got back from her yesterday.

Monica Wen 2016-04-17 23:37:02
Dear Robert,how are you,we have not solf to fix. we will do not produce V2 4X mini camera in recently two months,
i am sorry for that
Best regards
Monica wen

Robert McMurray 2016-04-17 15:33:22
Hi Monica, Hope you had a good weekend. Is there a fix for the 4X yet?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, I guess she is not communicating with me :) I asked her about matching the price to Imporx offering since it is overshadowing Huisun price.

ncwbob

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I did not want to take the time to wait for a response.

I thought if this was some kind of error in pricing, contacting them & waiting around will just get it taken down, ether they will notice it is wrong or they will after being alerted, fix it and raise the price.

That is pretty much exactly what happened when some one figured out the price was a little to low and fixed it.

Seems there was 2 orders placed at the 95.00 price, me and one other customer.

I notice on my orders page it says if they take longer then 6 days, 21 hrs to ship the order will automatically be cancelled so I guess, if they don't want to honor the price, all they have to do is.... nothing.

I did see a button that says "extend processing time" though, what does this do, give them more time to ship before aliexpress cancels the order?

I guess when it gets closer to the deadline, that is when I will be contacting them to ask when the order will ship out, unless it does ship out by then. I hope they honor the deal as at this price I don't think they are totally losing their a$$ too badly. If it was half of that like 40 or 50.00 I would certainly expect them to cancel it or just refuse to ship.

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
First time I ordered took under a week. Second time 2 weeks

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just ordered one today for $146 shipped via ePacket. Didn't see how to get it cheaper with the mobile app though. I hope it won't take too long.
Expect 2-3 weeks, one week to ship and at least 10 days shipping with ePacket.