Best deal on Imporx (Huisun) v2!

horseflesh

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I can tell you that issue I had with my first v2 (with failed POE) is that when I tested with 12V 1Amp adapter AND using Active POE injector with Cat 5e it did not return to last position after each reboot, instead it would end up all the way to the left. Also, if I set a preset it wouldn't go back to that preset after reboot. When I tried shorter Ethernet cable or Cat6 with active POE injector I no longer have this issue.
Thanks for those details, this will help me figure out if I have a problem or not. I haven't yet messed with setting a park position.

With your bad camera, what was the resolution with the seller?

Eustace

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I can tell you that issue I had with my first v2 (with failed POE) is that when I tested with 12V 1Amp adapter AND using Active POE injector with Cat 5e it did not return to last position after each reboot, instead it would end up all the way to the left. Also, if I set a preset it wouldn't go back to that preset after reboot. When I tried shorter Ethernet cable or Cat6 with active POE injector I no longer have this issue.
Hello Klasipca. Just purchased one of these cams... So a quick question. I have a Zytel switch with 8 POE and 8 non POE spots.. Do you suggest I get a POE injector and use the non POE plug on the switch? The POE injector supplies more power than just a POE powered port on the switch? Should I run Cat6 to the PTZ instead of Cat5?

This is getting expensive. Ordered second camera today and haven't received the first one!

Thanks for the help..

Eustace..

horseflesh

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I set up a park position and timeout on my v2 and it does park correctly after a power-cycle. Hopefully the screwy self-test is just a quirk and there are no deeper issues.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Hello Klasipca. Just purchased one of these cams... So a quick question. I have a Zytel switch with 8 POE and 8 non POE spots.. Do you suggest I get a POE injector and use the non POE plug on the switch? The POE injector supplies more power than just a POE powered port on the switch? Should I run Cat6 to the PTZ instead of Cat5?

This is getting expensive. Ordered second camera today and haven't received the first one!

Thanks for the help..

Eustace..
No, I am using poe injector because I have no other choice with the failed poe in my case.

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I set up a park position and timeout on my v2 and it does park correctly after a power-cycle. Hopefully the screwy self-test is just a quirk and there are no deeper issues.
I had the same results.... Seems to work well.

thesleepy_slee

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sorry for stupid question: I received my V2, POE works good, however I have to place it where I have no POE switch. What should I buy?
Either a small 4 ports POE switch (which gives more flexibility for later), or a single POE injector?
Any URL recommendation for both options?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Do not use these with mini ptz!

I have these for my other Hikvision cams and I like them but for mini PTZ they do not provide enough power.
Oh oh, I guess I'd better go out and unplug the 10x and the 4x that I'm running from them, eh? ;)

(48V 0.5A power output should provide plenty at 12V, don't you think?)

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Oh oh, I guess I'd better go out and unplug the 10x and the 4x that I'm running from them, eh? ;)

(48V 0.5A power output should provide plenty at 12V, don't you think?)
I love these plugs and been using them with Hikvision 2432 cams throughout, but I had nothing but trouble with these and Huisun cams. In my case ptz function after reboot didn't return to last position with these plugs while I had no issue with NVR POE or a switch. So, if you are not having any issues consider yourself lucky, but I would personally get a different one.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Ok, I'll take being lucky (for now) since everything is working on both cams (Huisun and Enster), and keep it in mind if I have problems down the road.

Defender666

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
dont buy with china post. It is slow and go through customs.Buy with DHL and get in 5 days

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
dont buy with china post. It is slow and go through customs.Buy with DHL and get in 5 days
My first 2 cams and dvr came through relatively fast on epacket. Some sellers ship quicker than others it seems. Plus with this v2 being a hot ticket their might not have been any on the shelf.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Defender666

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Most chinese seller have 0 stock. They wait for the money then on weekend drive in city and buy the stuff in electronic mall.

Once I order 8 different analog cameras from one seller, it took her 2 weeks to get them all together. :-D

And a very lame trick. They add fake tracking number then after one week if you see they dont ship they will change the number by the real number and tell you DHL changed it.