Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How long does it take Monica to dispatch? It seems painfully slow. :sad2:
Thanks to klasipca she's busier than ever lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, it's been slow with Huisun processing orders lately, I inquired a while ago with Monica, she said they have large orders.

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just noticed that the Imporx 10x mini PTZ is up to $189! Glad I ordered when I did!!

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Imporx still has it for $150, but I am not sure if POE is included

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/k6czLQY[/QUOTE] Yeah, they seem to copy and paste a lot! The information on each page is contradicting. The one in this link even lists 2 different model numbers.

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ordered mine the 28th. Order is still processing. Who has one of the imporx models already? Good as the huisun?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Ordered mine the 28th. Order is still processing. Who has one of the imporx models already? Good as the huisun?

It's the same thing. Monica said that "Imporx is Huisun's client"

spencnor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

FYI - I'm in California and ordered my v2 on Feb. 18th and received it today! I paid $151.20 shipped from this seller:

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bD2bFrCk

Now to figure out how set it up in BI in the next week, or so.

Last edited by a moderator:

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
FYI - I'm in California and ordered my v2 on Feb. 28th and received it today! I paid $151.20 shipped from this seller:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sell-2016-New-Arrival-Rotary-Bullet-PTZ-Camera-with-Onvif-1080P-MINI-PTZ-IP-Camera/32583148851.html

Now to figure out how set it up in BI in the next week, or so.
Go figure. Mine shows as finally shipped. I'm still waiting on my first order from a different seller that I purchased on the 25th. Epacket website doesn't tell me anything but it shows as arriving at usps facility in NY as of the 29th per alliexpress order page. Shouldn't are much longer to get to pa if that's accurate.

rmw85

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Go figure. Mine shows as finally shipped. I'm still waiting on my first order from a different seller that I purchased on the 25th. Epacket website doesn't tell me anything but it shows as arriving at usps facility in NY as of the 29th per alliexpress order page. Shouldn't are much longer to get to pa if that's accurate.

Try the usps tracking site now with your epacket number. Works better when it hits the states it seems

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Try the usps tracking site now with your epacket number. Works better when it hits the states it seems
It does cameras are in pa. Left facility in pa tonight. Says enroute to destination.