Best deal on Imporx (Huisun) v2!

LeeH

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Do Imporx sell the x4 version?

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes I believe so, I saw a few sellers have/had them listed at some point.

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well that ducks! Any chance they'll be on Ali again?

LeeH

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Does anybody have issues with the auto park feature? Mine doesnt want to park... Latest firmware too.

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Jack claims the infrared has been improved but I have not gotten out of him as to how the improvement was made. They're claiming 60m IR distance.

neonate

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Any one see this?

The aliexpress Huisun store seems to be shut down, there are no products listed.

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b8PC9S24

Alibaba store seems to still be up with listings.

http://huisuncctv.en.alibaba.com/

The aliexpress store was like this last night also, seen it and thought maybe they are making changes store wide to prices or listing details? and they will probably be back up tomorrow, but no....:suspicious:

Bob
If I click the link and then browse to the IP PTZ Bullet Cameras, I still see the cameras offered and can add to card

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It's rare to find any that had no issues. I would not worry as they should have another store in a few minutes. Gotta love the Chinese on thier adaptability.

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Jack claims the infrared has been improved but I have not gotten out of him as to how the improvement was made. They're claiming 60m IR distance.
I haven't opened the camera yet but I wondered which leds they use and if the led lenses are interchangeable.

I've tinkered with leds in the past and wouldn't mind a wider IR spread on even a stronger IR, just seems like more work then I have time for right now.

LeeH

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I always presumed it was more wholesale.

The last time a priced a few of the same items it was just as cheap buying from Chinese sellers on eBay.

ncwbob

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I always presumed it was more wholesale.

The last time a priced a few of the same items it was just as cheap buying from Chinese sellers on eBay.
Does seem mostly wholesale, mostly they list higher minimum quantity [MOQ] but if they list min quantity of 1 then to me that means "we will sell these to any one" though I have not tried it.

I wonder what it would cost to do an order of 10 to 20 of these as in a group buy? I wonder if it would end up being cheaper or not worth the bother.

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:

Defender666

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Group buy at chinese gives you mostly only 2-3 USD cheaper per camera may be because there profit / camera is really small.

ncwbob

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I was really interested to buy one of these cams but since the cost seems to have went up, I just bought 4 hik cams.

Now I find a few deals on aliexpress.

This one is $128.00 with free shipping
http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bGJa7iKG
This one is $124.90 with free shipping
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/CCTV-Security-Pan-and-Tilt-PT-5-1-51mm-Varifocal-10x-Zoom-IR-50m-2MP-Sony/216950_32630049431.html
I'll eventually buy one but holding off for a while till I get all my other cams installed.

Bob

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Both look like clones I will opt either huisun or imporx when I pull trigger. The multiple hik turrets was my decision as well instead for now anyway.

DirtBound

n3wb
Reaction score
Should have my Imporx Friday! Its supposed to be a nice weekend so I should have a chance to mount it up :)

Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 8.02.43 AM.png

Reaction score
I just took delivery of a Huisun Mini PTZ v2 from the Huisun store on Aliexpress. I wired it up to a POE splitter and my Ubiquiti Edgeswitch24 250watt providing the camera with 12v at 4.2a (obviously more power than required as I haven't seen it consume more than 14.2 watts). The camera shipped quickly and was packaged well. I upgraded the firmware, thanks klasipca, and got it configured with Blue Iris. So far, so good.