Best deal on Imporx (Huisun) v2!

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You should only need to set each preset in the browser, then they will just work in BI without having to do the BI part of your process above.
lololol, yup Thank You got it now. Set a few more presets using just the camera UI and works with out mirroring it in BI just fine. Thank You. lolol

lol pozzella! Yup, camera did not reboot doing it with just camera ui. So much easier and faster this way. :)

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Monica sent fw but I'm not sure if it's the latest?

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hmm.. i upgraded but now i cant access it from tinycam pro or ivms4500.i get this error when trying to install web plugin.sadp tool sees it.i can login with web browser.cant see video from web browser though.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
:rolleyes:nm i checked tutorial again.says to reboot computer.webplugin installed fine.now apps can see it local

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Hm, my v2 (4x) didn't take this file. "Equipment upgrade unsuccessfully" at around 80%. What does it say in the instructions?

vabch22

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking at picking one of these up to try. What is the difference between the model w/ the black face and white face? I thought both were 2nd gen, but maybe only the black faced one is? Which is the best one to get or are they the same minus the enclosure? Thanks

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-HUISUN-New-Model-2-0MP-Waterproof-1080P-Full-HD-with-ALarm-and-Audio-with-POE/1248007_32647537962.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-New-Arrival-Rotary-Bullet-PTZ-Camera-With-Card-Slot-2MP-10X-with-POE-IR-80m/1248007_32649759690.html

spencnor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yup, I think it is a voltage thing. I just checked the voltage using the camera UI (night time with IR's on) and it is polling about 10.5 - 10.8 volts. Happily all seems to be working now. But if I ever get another one of these cameras I will go ahead and get the higher voltage power supply.
+1 @pozello - post #494. Specifically it's a voltage drop thing. See Wikipedia definition of the PoE standard and the power available AT the device: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_over_Ethernet

Generally, voltage drop problems are addressed by lowering the resistance of the circuit, i.e., shortening the length of the circuit, increasing the wire size (cat6 vs cat5), and/or using pure copper instead of CCA Ethernet cable.

Increasing the voltage of the power supply will work provided it is within the range of the device's voltage specification. Generally, here in the U.S., the UL Standard specifies electrical devices should be able to be operated within plus or minus 10% of it's listing.

I do not have a PoE+ switch and because of my reading of all the posters on this wonderful website regarding issues with this camera's PoE, I decided to power my camera with a separate 12 volt, 2amp power wart that is less than 10 feet from the camera. Of course this means you need and electrical outlet nearby. In my case, my camera has been working problem free for 4+ months (fingers crossed) :)

tygger

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking at picking one of these up to try. What is the difference between the model w/ the black face and white face? I thought both were 2nd gen, but maybe only the black faced one is? Which is the best one to get or are they the same minus the enclosure? Thanks

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-HUISUN-New-Model-2-0MP-Waterproof-1080P-Full-HD-with-ALarm-and-Audio-with-POE/1248007_32647537962.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-New-Arrival-Rotary-Bullet-PTZ-Camera-With-Card-Slot-2MP-10X-with-POE-IR-80m/1248007_32649759690.html

The black face is the newer generation 2 version.

tygger

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yup, I think it is a voltage thing. I just checked the voltage using the camera UI (night time with IR's on) and it is polling about 10.5 - 10.8 volts. Happily all seems to be working now. But if I ever get another one of these cameras I will go ahead and get the higher voltage power supply.
Where in the camera's UI does it show voltage? I'm not seeing it in mine.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
which browser are u guys using to view huisun webpage? i was using ie tab in chrome but video no loonger shows.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
just tried to use ie8.doesnt want to log in.

tygger

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Not sure if it's a version issue, but IE8 was from over 5yrs ago. Can you upgrade to IE11? Or try FF.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Not sure if it's a version issue, but IE8 was from over 5yrs ago. Can you upgrade to IE11? Or try FF.
nm i just viewed the voltage info on tv lol.thats all i needed to do.thx

tygger

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
For the record, mine is polling 11.7-11.8 during the day, IR off, no PTZ movement.

Interpon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score