BI Not deleting stored files

HEVNBND

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have multiple BI installations that are not deleting old recordings. BI just records until my 8TB drive fills up. Any suggestions on why this is occurring? Using the latest version of BI on Windows 10. I have BI installed on an SSD and all recordings going to an 8TB hard drive.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you over allocated storage? Have you checked your storage settings?

HEVNBND

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
BI is set to Delete with a limit size of 7000GB. Nothing else is on the HDD but BI storage

HEVNBND

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions? I continue to fill up 8TB drives. It is like BI is not monitoring the space. I have BI running on 12 machines and they all are the exact same build and are all experiencing the exact same problem.

Each machine is set to delete at 6500 GB
All machines are using 24 2mp Dahua cameras

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions? I continue to fill up 8TB drives. It is like BI is not monitoring the space. I have BI running on 12 machines and they all are the exact same build and are all experiencing the exact same problem.
what version of BI? you must have set something wrong. Post your settings. No one else has reported anything like this on the forum.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Please provided screen shots of your setting.
Are both the New and saved folders on the same drive ? If so why ? Use only one folder.