bidens incredible transition to electric cars

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That push for EV's is one piece of a massive puzzle in the climate change cult....

love the reply on this.... they are nuts.

That's typical demoncrap diarrhea coming out of Kerry's mouth and he's so damn stupid he didn't catch it...to paraphrase, he said if "farmers keep producing food people will starve". Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot ? :wtf:

I submit Kerry didn't get shot in the ass in Vietnam, he got shot in the head. Plus, he's such a damn hypocrite:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Asheville, North Carolina

Excerpt:
"Proterra (the bus manufacturer) filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in August after receiving $10 million in COVID relief loans from the Paycheck Protection Program in 2020, which were ultimately forgiven."
I wonder how much was slid back under the table to "the big guy" ? :idk::wtf:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Timestamped to start at the 7:21 mark. Just his comment here.

Excerpt:
"Proterra (the bus manufacturer) filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in August after receiving $10 million in COVID relief loans from the Paycheck Protection Program in 2020, which were ultimately forgiven."
I wonder how much was slid back under the table to "the big guy" ? :idk::wtf:
Exactly .. talk about big time corruption all of this .. EVs are so good for you we're gonna ban ICE vehicles .. we're going to ban Natural Gas stoves ..

"I wonder how much was slid back under the table to "the big guy" ? :idk::wtf: "