Big update!! NVR5XXX-4KS2_MultiLang_V4.000.0000000.0.R.20190713

redfive

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Nope, as said, if I check the online update, from Italy, it says no update available, I've then forced via PIA the NVR to check for updates using an US public ip address, but still no update available, do you know where I can download the 1206 version ?

aDEO

n3wb
Reaction score
Nope, as said, if I check the online update, from Italy, it says no update available, I've then forced via PIA the NVR to check for updates using an US public ip address, but still no update available, do you know where I can download the 1206 version ?
Point your PIA to NL and try again :)

redfive

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ok, let's try .... ;) Edit , just tried, no way ....

latest.JPG

Regarding the issue, I'm not even able to manage the IVS parameters via NVR's OSD , for the B5442E-ZE, not only via IE or chrome with ie tab ...
Edit 2 ... I've also tried by downgrading the fw to 0.1 version, but still no online upgrade available (and not able to manage IVS parameters)

Last edited:

aDEO

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok, let's try .... ;) Edit , just tried, no way ....

View attachment 52831

Regarding the issue, I'm not even able to manage the IVS parameters via NVR's OSD , for the B5442E-ZE, not only via IE or chrome with ie tab ...
Edit 2 ... I've also tried by downgrading the fw to 0.1 version, but still no online upgrade available (and not able to manage IVS parameters)
Strange, as I've done it myself from v1.3 to v1.5 just before to post my previous reply.
Perhaps the update is locked down to HW version and model rather than geo location... or double check if the NVR is correctly forwarded to the VPN tunnel.

redfive

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
About the PIA/PBR, I'm sure enough, maybe is hw related ? Mine is the 5208-8P-4KS2

NVR.JPG

redfive

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thanks, unfortunately, even with this fw, I'm not able to manage the IVS parameters, under AI, for the B5442E-ZE .....
Edit ... Some updates, good news, deleting and recreating the IVS rules, under AI, IVS Parameters, seems fixing the issue .....

Last edited:

highground

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@redfive
Have you tried 1206 version ?
Thanks, unfortunately, even with this fw, I'm not able to manage the IVS parameters, under AI, for the B5442E-ZE .....
Edit ... Some updates, good news, deleting and recreating the IVS rules, under AI, IVS Parameters, seems fixing the issue .....
I don't think I'm having any issues with V4 revision 1.5 :)

d.lux

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just noted that my local audio files no longer play through the HDMI or via Audio outputs on the NVR.

This is tested locally connected to my TV.

I have an audio clip of dags barking that plays when a certain area of motion trips, this appears to no longer function?

Edit - deleting the files and re-uploading them fixed the issue :cool: / except for 1 of the files I can't delete?

Last edited:

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I can't see the export scissor anymore on the newest firmware. Was it moved? if so, where can I export my recording to mp4 at now?

Robcampo

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,
Can this be used on NVR5208-8P-4KS2 (bought from Andy.
ie this is the 4KS2 - NOT the 4KS2E version.

many thanks!!

redfive

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have istalled on this model as well ...

Jstar

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,
Can this be used on NVR5208-8P-4KS2 (bought from Andy.
ie this is the 4KS2 - NOT the 4KS2E version.

many thanks!!

How do you tell the difference? Not sure what model I have but I think it’s a NVR 5208. I’m interested in updating my NVR as it seems more easy to use. The current system version is 3.215.0000001.0 with the build date of 2018.03.26. Also whenever I try to enable face recognition I get a message saying “save failed”, I’m wondering if the new update will fix this issue with its AI smarts?

Update: Bit the bullet and tried the update. Installed fine and system works like before but with the new interface. Still can't get Face Detection to work as it says "Failed to save the configuration information". Any ideas? I am using Dahua IPC-HDW4421E-A cameras.

Last edited:

selaile

n3wb
Reaction score
Any update on the 3x push notification issue for this 4.0 R20190713 release? Any of the other firmwares posted after this one fix it?