black and white only

Arfsdad

n3wb
Reaction score
Am not getting color, only black and white from camera, is a wanesview ncm625ga. I might be going crazy but I believe that I once had color. I have looked in BI help and not found a setting for this. Done a quick search on this forum and have yet to find an answer.

Does anyone have ant thoughts on this?

tnx

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Log into your camera's web interface with your browser and look at the camera's (in this example Dahua) settings > video or settings > video > configuration and determine that the camera is not set to display "Night" settings at all times.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Am not getting color, only black and white from camera, is a wanesview ncm625ga. I might be going crazy but I believe that I once had color. I have looked in BI help and not found a setting for this. Done a quick search on this forum and have yet to find an answer.

Does anyone have ant thoughts on this?

tnx
This is a camera issue

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Possibly you have clicked on something you were not aware of, such as below. With my cams and using BI v4, if I click on the light bulb once so that it's RED, my daytime image goes from color to B & W.
Hold it down for "AUTO".

IR_control.jpg

Arfsdad

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you all for the quick replies, this a great forum! TonyR got it. Although the IR was not enabled I enabled IR, then disabled IR and color is back! You people are fantastic!!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the quick replies, this a great forum! TonyR got it. Although the IR was not enabled I enabled IR, then disabled IR and color is back! You people are fantastic!!
hold the button down to set it to auto otherwise it will stay in day mode. Again this is a camera issue as the camera was set to night mode.