WTS Blue Iris Rig (Dell Optiplex)

flynreelow

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a dell Optiplex that I bought a few years ago but its still in the box. Was purchased from dell outlet -- but I never used it. Will throw in another hard drive bay that was purchased separately. Was planning on making a blue iris rig, but never got around to it. All specs in screen shot attached. Im not a PC guy, but et me know if you have any questions.

SFF Optiplex 7040
32gig SSD for the OS and Blue Iris
You will want another drive for storage.
i5-6500 with quicksync

see pics of specs.

located in California (Central Coast) SLO to SB, taking best offer.

Attachments

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a dell Optiplex that I bought a few years ago but its still in the box. Was purchased from dell outlet -- but I never used it. Will throw in another hard drive bay that was purchased separately. Was planning on making a blue iris rig, but never got around to it. All specs in screen shot attached. Im not a PC guy, but et me know if you have any questions.

SFF Optiplex 7040
i5-6500 with quicksync

see pics of specs.

located in California, taking best offer.
You are better off selling this on ebay. Its not worth much.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

SFF Optiplex 7040
i5-6500 with quicksync

see pics of specs.

located in California, taking best offer.
Perhaps let people know which part of California you're in ..