BlueIris PTZ control support for Huisun IP PTZ mini bullet camera

dalepa

Reaction score
BlueIris is able to get the camera's PTZ settings now, so more than likely is a configuration issue.

Use the Find/inspect option with a valid username and password. Also, make sure the discovery port is set to whatever your camera's http port is (default = 80). You should be able to pull the settings then. Only thing left to do is to manually change the presets as described here:

https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/5814-BlueIris-PTZ-control-support-for-Huisun-IP-PTZ-mini-bullet-camera?p=55246&viewfull=1#post55246

Ok, that did the trick. I was using the wrong admin password during the inspect.

Here's what I did to get it to work
0. Camera Properties -> PTZ/Control-> Edit Presets : Set the presets as described HERE
1. Camera Properties -> Video Tab -> Device Type -> Network Ip ->Press Configure to bring up the Network IP camera configuration screen
2. Address: 192.168.1.62:8062
2. Set the Discovery port to same port as camera web port (8062 in my case)
3. Enter the correct User/Password (default: admin/admin)
5. Press Find/inspect with results below

Opening port 8062...
HTTP request...
OK
GetSystemDateAndTime...
HTTP 401
Requesting device information...
Manufacturer: Onvif
Model:
FirmwareVersion: V0.1.3Build_20150413
GetCapabilities...
Querying services
Has media services: /onvif/media
Has RTP_RTSP_TCP, requesting profiles
first profile is protoken_1
requesting URI for profile protoken_1
RTSP URI: /Streaming/Channels/1
Has WSPullPointSupport
RelayOutputs: 1
RelayOutput: relayoutput_1=Bistable
InputConnectors: 1
Has Device IO services: /onvif/DeviceIO
AudioOutputs: 1
Has PTZ service: /onvif/ptz
Done

jptheking

n3wb
Reaction score
To add to BI's wishlist: Be able to access preset 95 instead of only 1-20. Patch in the registry doesn't seem to work.

This way, camera internal options could be set through BI and external script (jsonBI). For exemple auto-selecting shutter speeds for night/day...etc

Terabyte

n3wb
Reaction score
Is there a way to control the speed of the camera when moving? or on presets? trying to make it go a little faster.

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is there a way to control the speed of the camera when moving? or on presets? trying to make it go a little faster.
Not in BI, but in cam firmware a slider presents itself...as well a iVMS4200.

jptheking

n3wb
Reaction score
To add to BI's wishlist: Be able to access preset 95 instead of only 1-20. Patch in the registry doesn't seem to work.

This way, camera internal options could be set through BI and external script (jsonBI). For exemple auto-selecting shutter speeds for night/day...etc
I found that I just had to rename preset_20/preset20 (or any other) to preset_95/preset95. Works fine with current version of BI.

OK but... Pity that Huisun has been so smart as to use endless loop menus instead of absolute. After last item, it goes back to first item instead of staying on last.

As there is no feedback, there is no means to know which item is selected when running unattended blind scripts that only count keystrokes...:sad2:
After a few selections, synchronization may be lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

CarlT

n3wb
Reaction score
I just purchased one of these and everything works using the find/inspect properly except IR control. Does anyone else have this working?