Blueiris Remote not working. Again

David Morcos

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Philip, the issue/thread you pointed to is not what is happening to me. I am getting the (unable to reach server).
If in the web server tab I disable web server, close window, reopen and enable again, remote works again for about 5 to 10 minutes then I get the unable to reach server again.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Philip, the issue/thread you pointed to is not what is happening to me. I am getting the (unable to reach server).
If in the web server tab I disable web server, close window, reopen and enable again, remote works again for about 5 to 10 minutes then I get the unable to reach server again.
Did you setup using upnp? Or did you manually port forward?

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi David, I believe I was pointing @SLC to a thread and not you. Reread the post and look at who I quoted. Have you tried doing forget server from the mobile app and re-adding it?

David Morcos

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Philip, I was looking at the help as if it was for my issue. My appologies.
No I have not tried forget server from mobile app. For now I revert to ver. 4.5.7.2 and I do not have any issues connecting remotely, which is fine with me.

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Philip, I was looking at the help as if it was for my issue. My appologies.
No I have not tried forget server from mobile app. For now I revert to ver. 4.5.7.2 and I do not have any issues connecting remotely, which is fine with me.
Ok I only mention forget server from the BI app because I have port forwarding enabled and I had to do this a couple of times even though nothing had changed. As @fenderman said I would also make sure you are using port forwarding and not UPnP.